Download OS Broadcaster apk 1.6.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
Live RTMP audio/video streamer to Flash Media Servers (Adobe Flash Media Server, Wowza, EvoStream, C++ RTMP Server, Red5, NGINX-RTMP-Module etc.).
- Video: Sorenson Spark (H.263)
- Audio: Speex, NellyMoser
Unfortunately we are not able to add support for H.264 and AAC codecs (these codecs are not supported by Adobe AIR). Solution for streaming in these codes to any screen is re encoding stream on the server side to the required format (with e.g. FFmpeg, Nginx-rtmp-module, Evostream, etc.).
Considering to missing H.264 and AAC codecs is not possible broadcast to mobile devices and YouTube.
- Video: Width, Height, FPS, KeyFrame, Quality, front camera support (if is available), Autofocus
- Audio: Gain, Quality
- Stream: FMS URL (RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPS), Name, Bandwidth, Publish (Live, Record, Append)
- Monitor and Mute Functions for Camera and Microphone
- Settings AutoSave
Connection and Stream Status Messages:
- Connecting ... (connecting to the media server)
- Connection Failed! (connection status: failed or rejected, e.g wrong URL or server rejected connection)
- Connected (connection status: success)
- Disconnected (connection status: disconnected , streaming closed)
- Streaming (stream publish start)
- Stream Failed! (e.g. bad stream name - name is already used, depends on media server type)
For secure publishing and authentication with Wowza read more at:
Some settings tips:
1. To indicate that bandwidth use takes precedence, pass a value for bandwidth and 0 for quality. OS Broadcaster transmits video at the highest quality possible within the specified bandwidth. If necessary, OS Broadcaster reduces picture quality to avoid exceeding the specified bandwidth. In general, as motion increases, quality decreases.
2. To indicate that quality takes precedence, pass 0 for bandwidth and a numeric value for quality. OS Broadcaster uses as much bandwidth as required to maintain the specified quality. If necessary, OS Broadcaster reduces the frame rate to maintain picture quality. In general, as motion increases, bandwidth use also increases.
3. To indicate that both bandwidth and quality are equally important, pass numeric values for both parameters. OS Broadcaster transmits video that achieves the specified quality and that doesn't exceed the specified bandwidth. If necessary, OS Broadcaster reduces the frame rate to maintain picture quality without exceeding the specified bandwidth.
iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/os-broadcaster/id632458541?l=sk&ls=1&mt=8
- Runtime updated
- Bug fix
- User friendly and responsive UI for all screens
- Autofocus button/feature
- Both full & normal screen modes are supported
- Fixed functionality of menu buttons. No unwanted restarting of stream.
- Network status info. Toast message (only if network is unavailable) and logs
- Added description of NetStatusEvent for NetConnection and NetStream to logs
- Several bugs fixed and functionality improved
- Tablets supported
- Added "Exit" button
- Fixed muted mic bug (when "Settings" window is closed)
- Front camera support.
- Fixed muted mic bug (when "Microphone" window is closed) and added microphone support for Android 4.4.
- Fixed aspect ratio issue (added width and height parameters to the stream's metadata).
- Design changes (icons).
- Removed Apply button and auto-hide interval for settings (solve enter or paste RTMP server path problem). - Fixed save data bug. Color of "Streaming button" changed to red and some others GUI changes.
Adobe AIR runtime updated to 22.214.171.124
Olobon Soft, Ltd. part of our Media & Video and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update May 29, 2016. Google play rating is 71.9118. Current verison is 1.6.5. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Congratulation + NGINX compatible Congratulations to the program. I would like to indicate that the program is compatible with the Nginx RTMP server. I tried, I tested, I using!
No YouTube support Can not stream to youtube, it is useless to me and some 1 billion another users.
Eh... Don't like the app. I'm uninstalling it and I'll reinstall it when it supports Twitch.
Good working fine with Adobe media server Only high-end processors are streaming without jerk
Fancy interface but no YouTube streaming I really like the intuitive and practical interface, really convenient. Can't say the same of the fact that does not stream to YouTube.
Rubush How do u get the connection to work!!!!
Watch Stream in Android? Hey guys! Your app works really well... watched it on a PC, on a mac (both Chrome browsers), and on an iphone. Worked great. Tried to watch the stream on two differrent android devices using chrome and got a black screen and no sound. Does this have to do with the sound codec? I tried streaming from laptop and could watch fine on android. Anyway, I can probably live with it, but I would love to know if there is a fix or if I am doing something wrong! Thanks
Great ! Seems to work ok on an ASUS Transformer. Thank you :0)
Works well to Nginx Updating my review now the initial problems have been fixed. It now works very well with an Nginx+rtmp server but if I try to connect to a password-protected Wowza server (Netdna CDN) then it says it is connected but doesn't challenge me for username and password. Otherwise the controls are very well presented now and it is easy to use. Is there any reason why MP3/AAC/AAC+ can't be provided as a codec option? If the reason is licensing costs then maybe this could be a "premium" feature of a non-free version.
@ Streams smoothly :)
How to There is no option to close/exit application.
Great app I really love this app for using on my Adobe Media Server 5, works great on dvrcast as you can record, and also append the broadcast. So you can stop then append to the file later, this is a great feature other apps dont have. My only concern, there is no box for adding a username and password on streams that require it. Please add a username and password support. Also add front camera support. Then it will be the best!. Thanks.
Too many problems I can't enter server data and when I somehow manage to do so, I can't get connected...
Android RTMP Streaming Excellent app for live flash streaming from any android enabled device. Works well with Adobe Flash Media Server.
Glitchy ui Can't enter server info because input box disappears every few seconds. When I finally do have something in, it won't connect, but it doesn't provide any error messages so I know what went wrong.
I717 Galaxy Note Glitches out and is unusable on this phone unfortunately. Wish I didn't have to rate it yet. Still looking for a good rtmp streaming app :)
Simple Simply superb app to android devices
Help 5 stars if you help me figure out why the connection won't go through to YouTube. I'm using the stream name and the server URL that I'm given on YouTube.
Works, but... I have been tinkering with this app, and can confirm it works with nginx rtmp. I tried different settings, and I like that we can do SD widescreen (854×480). Only problem is how utterly choppy the video is. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 and even with fps on 30 fps, it looks more like 15fps when you playback the recorded stream. 5 stars if this issue can be fixed, even 25 fps is acceptable, 24 fps is standard in EU. Also, feature request- external mic input so we can use a headset to do better commentary.
Pretty good app I keep getting a disconnect message and doesn't connect at times, once connected it works great
This thing sucks it does not even upload to YouTube
Not working on Galaxy S6 Android 6.0.1 App starts, camera activates - very clear image on screen but controls do not work. Tapping any of the settings buttons brings up garbled images on screen but nothing readable or tapable. Would very much like for this to work.