Download OpenTouch Conversation apk 2.20.05.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 11.0 MB
• Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OpenTouch Conversation® for Android™ smartphone requires 'OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition' Release 10.0+ OR 'OpenTouch Business Edition' OR 'OpenTouch MultiMedia Services') Release 1.3+ infrastructure.
• Regarding OpenTouch infrastructure, OpenTouch Conversation for Android smartphone addresses either ‘Conversation’ or ‘Connection’ profile according to the end-user profile defined at IT Manager level.
• KEEP IN MIND that the functional richness of the application depends on both end-user profile and host infrastructure.
• Android OS 4.1+ is required (list of supported devices given below).
• Reduced enterprise communications expenses through use of Wi-Fi or 4G/3G data connectivity for telephone calls and conference call.
• Improve collaboration and increase efficiency with streamlined evolution of business conversations to include multiple parties, persistent conversations while on the move.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OpenTouch Conversation for Android smartphone leverages what users love most – their own devices. OpenTouch Conversation gives users choice and control over how they communicate, in whatever media, from any location or device.
Use gestures to place calls, retrieve messages and move easily from a phone call or IM to a multiparty conversation. Join conferences in one-click, enjoy visual voice mail ergonomics, and define and select your call-routing profiles to meet current location and availability.
• Download a single application matching different end-user profiles.
• Present a single business identity, with one phone number across multiple devices - desk phone, PC, tablet and smartphone.
• Offer a common user experience whatever the device you use.
• Voice over IP everywhere.
• Place, answer, and manage voice calls using the enterprise dialing plan.
• Call anywhere using device, corporate directory, or OT/OXO RCE contacts.
• Manage conversations using the complete set of mid-call controls: call recording, inquiry call, hold, back & forth, transfer, ad-hoc conference, add/remove participant, leave or terminate conference and hang up.
• Join in one click a scheduled meeting.
• Move the conversation between devices using Rapid Session Shift - move the late day conference to your mobile device and be on time for the next appointment.
• Listen to and manage voice-mail messages.
• View contact presence and availability and tap to start and manage collaborative, secure conversations.
• Start with a simple one-to-one chat and add people, add voice - seamlessly and effortlessly.
• Open past chats to review exchanges and when necessary re-start the conversation.
• Manage communication preferences and reach-ability using call routing profiles, effortlessly while on the move.
• Enable/disable Call Supervision and Manager-Assistant delegation.
• Schedule meetings on-the-go using predefined meeting profiles that tailor OpenTouch conferencing capabilities to match the type of meeting or event.
• Make a private call when necessary.
Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish , Turkish.
DEVICE WHITE LIST
The Device White List for OpenTouch Conversation Software Clients (doc reference 8AL90822AAAB) is hosted on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Portal under the Technical Documentation Library.
Please, consult regularly our Business Portal in order to be informed about the latest inputs including Technical Communications and Release Notes.
More information available on http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com
• Android OS 6.0
• 2nd incoming call presentation
• Call waiting indication
• Dial from one-shot (3PCC)
• Call transfer from my smartphone to any deskphone via QR Code or NFC
• Call transfer from my deskphone to my smartphone via NFC
• G.722 PLC
• SIP URI dialing info into conf details
• Export a chat session
• Calendar presence
• Operate OTC app without SIM card presence
• Deactivate OTC instant message service
• Get your OTC info at a glance on Android Wear watch
• Bug fixing
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Applications part of our Communication and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Aug. 2, 2016. Google play rating is 82.0488. Current verison is 2.20.05.2. Actual size 11.0 MB.
this seems to work on my Note 4 I like the fact that its updated but where is the documentation? It would be nice if the Documents were available at the same time as the software. Especially since it wiped out my previous 8600 v4 software do to automatic updates.
Great new update! Interface looks great - simple and clean feel.
Works well on a S3 connected to OTBE v2.0
I am glad we chosen Opentouch The apps will be perfect if it include the IM like their ipad apps.
Great app, but doesn't works on Android 4.2 Perfect app, but doesn't works with Jelly Bean 4.2. It was perfect with 4.1 before upgrade on my Galaxy Nexus.
ALCATEL ONETOUCH 903 Will it work for my ALCATEL ONETOUCH (OT) 903
KFC ju h of if
Great app for business mobility!
Buggy The one touch dialer can't switch to the android dialer when pressing "private call" the Alcatel app closes the public/private call dialogue for a second then it pops back up again. Very frustrating. I have to keep exiting the Alcatel app to make calls from my phone.
Rajesh Kumar S Very Simple and easy for the use. Conference calls very super. Thank you bye.............