Download Offline Navigator apk 1.02 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.7 MB
Offline Navigator is useful when you are in a foreign country, on a trip, and don't wish to buy an expensive mobile plan for tourists. You can take a paper map available at most tourist information centers, take a photo and navigate.
Offline Navigator is still under development and may contain bugs. You are encouraged to report them at
1. Create a new map by taking a photo
2. Turn on GPS
3. When you recognize where you are, click the "I am here" button and select your location on the map. Congratulations, you've just added an "anchor point".
After you have added a few anchor points, usually 3, Offline Navigator will be able to show you your approximate location.
1. Long-click on an anchor point to remove it. Useful if you made a mistake
2. The more anchors you add, the more accurate your location is.
3. When you know your location precisely and wish to add an anchor, zoom in to improve your touch precision.
* Location - well, obvious. You cannot navigate otherwise
* Read external storage - reading paper map photos.
* Write external storage - store information about each map on the device, such as anchor points.
The app now works properly on memory constrained devices even with large map images.
Alex Shtof part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Feb. 16, 2015. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.02. Actual size 2.7 MB.