Download Number Identification apk Varies with device free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Tired of getting the message "You have one missed call from +1234567890" and not knowing to whom this phone number belongs?
Or getting a text saying "You have a new voice mail from +1234567890" and not knowing who left the message?
Is it too annoying to copy the unknown caller's phone number to the clipboard and search for it in your Contacts app?
With Number Identification, you can now easily find out to whom any telephone number belongs! Simply click on the number, choose "Number Identification" and you will instantly see who the caller is!
*** Remarks: ***
- If you don't get the option to open Number Identification after clicking on a number (a different app is opened), then you may need to reset the default app. Number Identification has a Troubleshooting Wizard that can help you here.
- You can click on telephone numbers in many different apps and we will show you the number's owner. However, if you don't want Number Identification to work for a certain app, simply select a different app after clicking the number, and choose "Always". The next time, the app selection dialog will not appear.
- Clicking on a number only works if the number is underlined (refer to screenshot). This depends on the app that is displaying the number.
- On some devices, the manufacturer replaces the original Android SMS Messaging application with his own proprietary SMS application. Some of these proprietary SMS applications do not allow us to identify a number. In this case, you can use alternative SMS applications like Hangouts or Handcent SMS.
- Number Identification will only work for numbers that you have saved in your address book. We do not search any online telephone books.
Adaptions for Android 6
Stefan Mader & Robert Siwy part of our Communication and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update Aug. 10, 2016. Google play rating is 67.1219. Current verison is Varies with device. Actual size 0 bytes.
I don't really lyk it but z ok
It's good stuff
Kahajazain I have tried 4 to 5 connect number in my in box app shows that there no matching number. Found and shows check with number entered correct or nit
Worst in world It is just for contacts in your phonebook.our phones are matured now .they show contacts already in msg
Doesnt work I dislike this app.!!!!
It works and it's really free The App actually works and it's free. It took a while to get it installed properly. After installing, you have you restart your phone. Then let your phone cycle properly until all your apps are up and running. Then you're all set.
App not working I just installed the app and I clicked on a number in my text and the name didn't shoe up as to who it was that sent me a text I also checked my call log and that too didn't display the names of number in the log. How does this app work? From what I read on the other reviews I need to restart the phone is that true? I will rate higher if the app will work for me. Thanks BTW I have a Samsung Galaxy s 5
doesn't do anything ...
Nice Very helpful.
Why would I need contact info if the number is in my address book? The point of an app like this is identify numbers I don't recognize.
1 star Does not work
Number identification I appreciate dis app, it really fantastic.
This will be used to Yes it is a little too
Really There is no app
Bs Did nothing
Totally Mishap !!!! A Bad app ever...making people fool...hey hell, go and buy 5 dollar toy then play...
Um What do you do after it shows you what to do?
BAD app They are cheating us....this is so stupid app i totaly heate this app
Wtf Is this crap? As everyone else is saying, once it tells you what to do there's nothing left. It doesn't work. I'm good with computers and smartphones excetera, this app is useless or it does not work properly
Waste Totally waste of time.... Don't download it.
What is this? I really wouldn't consider this an app. Basically it just shows directions on how to lookup a number but since the app doesn't actually work, there's no way to actually find a number. It's useless