Download NRIs Money 2 India Exchanger apk 4.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.8 MB
"NRIs Money 2 India Exchanger" app enables all NRIs (Non Resident of India) to keep up to date with exchange rate values for the most popular currencies for various banks. This is also very useful to know which bank is giving the best rate for their currency at that particular time and get maximum profit for their money.
Key features -
1. Keep track of currency exchange rate values for currencies - US DOLLAR, BRITISH POUND, AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR, EURO,SINGAPORE DOLLAR, CANADIAN DOLLAR and DIRHAM. More coming soon.
2. Track which banks giving high value for their currency at a particular time. BANKS covered are AXIS Bank, HDFC, ICICI, Remit2India, XOOM, State Bank of India, Indian Bank, Bank of Baroda.
This enables you to get more profit for your money while sending money to India.
3. You can also register for push notifications to get automated notifications if currency exchange value increases or decreases.
4. You can also do analysis of a particular currency to see how their currency fluctuating through a period of time through CHARTS.
5. You can store all your transfers to India in the app so that you can track them later and see how much you have transferred and for what rate.
More improvements coming soon. Please do let us know if any issues or any suggestions.
(c) H2OMOBILEAPPS 2013-14 Version 1.0
Push notifications optimized.
New charts implemented.
H2O part of our Finance and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 23, 2015. Google play rating is 79.1304. Current verison is 4.0.0. Actual size 3.8 MB.
Must have Kind of app looking for. So easy to keep track exchange rates
Money2india Europe Nice app. Will give 5 stars if money2india Europe is added for Euro to Rupee conversion.
Excellent app Very clear and easy. Loved it
Add ICICI in Euro to rupee Please add ICICI money2india in euro to rupee conversion
Changing my ratings Changing my ratings from 1 to 3 star. The app is working now. I like the concept of the app. Just need CAD which I'm told will come in the next release. Fix the look and feel if you can.
Rabiya Good one