Download New Year Puzzles apk 1.4.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 20.0 MB
New Year Puzzles
New Year Puzzles is our new thrilling puzzle game for real fans of New Year.
New Year Puzzles features:
- 28 New Year Puzzles.
- Four game modes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Play any New Year Puzzles you want from the start.
- Light weight of the app.
- Compatible with phones and tablets.
- Absolutely free game.
Some facts about New Year :
- New Year is the oldest of all holidays, as it was first observed in ancient Babylon as many as 4000 years ago.
- Celebrating New Year on January 1 is purely arbitrary, as neither it has agricultural significance nor astronomical. Many countries still celebrate it in spring, the season of rebirth of new crops.
- The Roman senate declared January 1 as the New Year in 153 BC. Though even this date saw major tampering, it was Julius Caesar who again declared January 1 in Julian calendar as the New Year, in 46 BC.
- New Years is still observed as the Feast of Christ's Circumcision by some denominations.
- The Romans began a tradition of exchanging gifts on New Year's Eve, by giving one another branches from sacred trees, for good fortune. The gift phenomenon is prevalent from those times, till date.
- January 1 was revived as New Year in 1582, by the Gregorian calendar and so celebrated by most of the countries till date.
- New Year is celebrated like a festival throughout the world and everyone around is in festive mood, partying, singing and dancing to ring out the old year and ring in the new.
- It was once believed that the first visitor on New Year's Day would bring either good luck or bad luck for the rest of the year, depending on who he/she was.
- Many cultures believe that anything given or taken on New Year, in the shape of a ring is good luck, because it symbolizes "coming full circle".
- Many parts of the U.S. celebrate New Year by consuming black-eyed peas and other legumes, as it has been considered good luck in many cultures.
- The tradition of making New Year resolution dates back to the early Babylonians.
- The Spanish ritual on New Year's eve is to eat twelve grapes at midnight. The tradition is meant to secure twelve happy months in the coming year.
- Noisemaking and fireworks on New Year's Eve is believed to have originated in ancient times, when noise and fire were thought to dispel evil spirits and bring good luck.
- In Italy, people wear underwear on New Years Day as a symbol of good luck of the upcoming year.
- The New Years Eve ball was not lowered in 1942 and 1943 because of WWII.
- Top three New Years Eve destinations in the U.S. are Las Vegas, Disney World and New York City.
- For good luck in the New Year you should eat black-eyed peas and ham or cabbage. To avoid a reversal of fortune, do not eat lobster or chicken.
- If Santa is the most common symbol associated with Christmas, then Baby New Year is the symbol most commonly associated with.you guessed it, New Year's! Baby New Year is often seen in a diaper, black top hat, and a sash showing the numbers of the new year. Myth states that he matures into an old man during the year.
Disclaimer: Any images are under copyright of their legal owners.
No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
This game is unofficial and created for New Year fans.
- Full size icon added
- Buttons style changed
- New Puzzles added
- Reduced application size
- Speed up applications
- Application is brightest than ever now
- Added animation of the selected piece
- Auto-rotate scree
Dimax Puzzles part of our Puzzle and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update May 8, 2016. Google play rating is 71.1111. Current verison is 1.4.0. Actual size 20.0 MB.
Thank you for thepuzzle new years unifortunate it heat up my device.