Download Navi Radiography Pro apk 1.1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 94.0 MB
Navi Radiography: Mobile Guide for Radiography with 3D image
Now temporarily 30% off Navi Radiography Pro for 30 days only (15th September to 15th October). Don’t miss this chance!
Naviradiography Pro (Navi Rad Pro)
- 245 Radiography Methods
· 45 head and skull tests
· 28 vertebral column tests
· 53 thoraco-abdominal tests
· 55 upper extremities tests
· 64 lower extremities tests
- Beam's Eye View
· 3D image on the X-ray incident direction.
· Perfectly matched Skin, Bones, X-ray picture
· Adjusting transparency with One-Tap
· Identifying the principles about X-ray picture easily and perfectly
- Position & X-ray
· 3D image reproducing the posture of the patient perfectly
· Front view, side view, perspective view, etc
· Direction of beam, angles, and various radiographic parameter
· X-ray image atlas, anatomical and medical terms
· Various language with medical term
· Region, pathology, IR Size, SID, central ray
· Respiration, patient position, collimation, kVp, mAs
· Image evaluation and tip
Best Choice to learn radiographic methods (radiography or radiologic technology) for Radiologic technologist (radiological technologist), radiographer, radiologist, medical doctor, medical school student, health college (health science college) student, employee in hospital (medical institution or health institution), workers in radiology.
This application is licensed for personal usage, and businesses, educational institutions, and medical institutions are not permitted usage. The licensed applications for business or institutions, and the finished products for lecture are individually for sale.
1. Language bugs were fixed.
KINRADIOLOGY part of our Medical and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Sept. 26, 2016. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.1.5. Actual size 94.0 MB.
Navi Rad Pro I'm a 2nd year radiography student and this app is brilliant for learning radiography positioning. The info is presented in a logical manner with easy to find menus & is user friendly. I absolutely love the concept of "beams eye" which allows you to see the projection from 3 different views -skin, skeleton & x-ray overlays, so HELPFUL. In terms of accuracy it is very accurate as far as centering positions, tube angles &body positioning goes & is comparable with my medical textbooks. Definately worth the $$$