Download Nature Puzzles apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
30 puzzles of nature in 1 game
Nature Puzzles - is a set of 30 amazing and bright jigsaw puzzles.
The game has 3 difficulty levels
- Easy: 3x3 puzzle = 9 pieces
- Medium: 5x5 puzzle = 25 pieces
- Hard: 7x7 puzzle = 49 pieces
This game gives you an option to choose which puzzle from 30 suggested to play.
Suggested puzzle images cover different topics connected with nature: landscapes, sunsets, sea shores, forests, mountains, fruits, vegetables, grass, flowers, etc.
Every one will find interesting puzzles to spend free time and enjoy.
For puzzle fans - some interesting facts about puzzles below:
1. According to the Oxford Dictionary, the origin of the word ‘puzzle’ is a bit of a puzzle. But the verb ‘to puzzle’ seems older than the noun ‘puzzle’.
2. The oldest known puzzle is a dissection of a square mentioned by Archimedes around 250BC.
3. Archimedes asked how many solutions there were. The answer of 536 was only found in 2003.
4. Jigsaw puzzles were invented by the English mapmaker and geographer John Spilsbury in 1760.
5. A 40,000-piece jigsaw was completed by Dave Evans in April 2013, but it collapsed the next day.
6. A 1,141,800-piece puzzle was put together by 15,000 people in Ravensburg, Germany in 2008.
7. The world record for solving a Rubik’s Cube puzzle is 5.5 seconds.
8. There are 6,670,903,752,021,072,936,960 possible solutions to sudoku puzzles.
9. Arthur Wynne, inventor of the crossword, was born in Liverpool, emigrated to the US and played violin in the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
10. Over 15 million Professor Layton puzzles have been sold. The Prof’s first name is Hershel.
Please enjoy our puzzles collection. Also rate it and leave your comments.
Disclaimer: Any images are copyright of their legal owners.
No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
All the images in this application are not endorsed by any of the owners, and are used only for aesthetic purposes.
This game is an unofficial and fan based.
Inker Apps part of our Puzzle and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Oct. 12, 2014. Google play rating is 88.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.