Download Name That Student apk 3.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.2 MB
Helping Teachers Put Names to Faces
Learning the name of every student in your class is important...but hard. Name That Student is here to help. Take students pictures and to make flash cards and study names. Then quiz yourself in three different formats. Learning students' names engages students in the course, helps them feel valued and respected, motivates them to work harder, builds community and makes them feel like they belong in the course. However, teaching multiple classes and large classes that meet only once or twice a week can make learning the name of every student seem impossible. Pictures are crucial.
• Use your device’s camera to get pictures of each student. Passing your device around for students to take selfies or pictures of each other can be a great icebreaker for the first class.
• Learn what your students look like now, not two years and three hair colours ago when their ID pictures were taken.
• Create an unlimited number of classes, each with an unlimited number of students.
• Study Names: Student pictures and names are presented one at a time.
• Flashcard Quiz: Try to remember the name of the student pictured, then reveal the name to see if you’re right.
• Multiple Choice: One picture is presented with the names of up to 5 students in the class. Choose the correct name. This is a good first step if you’re not quite up for the flashcard quiz just yet.
• Reverse Multiple Choice: Four students and one name are presented. Choose the picture that goes with the name. This is especially useful learning to put faces to the names in your inbox.
• Students whose names you get wrong will continue to be repeated in random order until you have learned their names.
• Study names, flashcard quiz, multiple choice quiz, and reverse multiple choice functions all randomize student order, so your memory won’t be based on who sits next to whom.
• Study names, flashcard quiz, multiple choice and reverse multiple choice functions each have a text-to-speech option, to reinforce learning by hearing names out loud.
• Multiple choice and reverse multiple choice recognize duplicate names. If you have multiple students with the same name, the multiple choice function will never ask if the pictured student is "Madison" or "Madison," nor will the reverse multiple choice function ever ask you which student is Chris and present two students with that name.
• Customize the multiple choice function to present between 3 and 5 name options.
• A report page for each class lets you know how you’re doing.
Corrects bug that results in mismatched report data when students are added or deleted.
Alexandra Marin part of our Education and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Sept. 3, 2014. Google play rating is 70.7692. Current verison is 3.1. Actual size 2.2 MB.