Download My Wines - Wine Cellar apk 3.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 935.0 KB
You have a wine cellar but you have some difficulties to manage it ?
You like wine but you can’t remember good wines that you’ve already drink ?
You want to share your cellar with friends and conversely?
So, this app is made for you !
That’s what you can do with it :
- You can scan all your bottles to have a specific idea of your wine cellar and manage it with effectiveness.
- You can also sort your wines by varietal, rating, year, price and do a search by using same critera.
- You can create several wine cellars. For example, a bordeaux cellar, bourgogne, or wines you want to buy.
- If you taste a good wine in a restaurant of at friends, scan it ! Then you can recognize it easily.
- You can also export your wine cellar to Excel or CSV.
- You can create custom items in the reports and manage your drop-downs.
- In order to recognize wine that you have, you can take a picture of the wine bottle.
- Finally, to manage better your wine cellar, you can rate every wine that you have drink and share these ratings with other users.
- You can lock the edit mode with a password: your app is then a wine list that you can show in your restaurant.
- this app is linked to My Caddie, when you need to buy a wine you can just send it to My Caddie.
- You can translate the app in your language by yourself.
Now, you can synchronize this app between several mobiles and devices (tablet). Additionally, you can send a wine by mail (text or PDF).
So, if you want a good management for your wine cellar, you must have this app !
Create your custom fields in reports, manage all drop-downs
CamelDroid part of our Shopping and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update July 28, 2013. Google play rating is 73.3333. Current verison is 3.1. Actual size 935.0 KB.
Excellent Features! Really like the random button as well as the option to scan barcodes or to take a picture. Look forward to a little polishing.
It's What I Wanted Picture, bar code scanner, numerous fields for sorting and some free text. That's what I wanted. Plus sharing cellars sounds cool. I might do that with my brother.