Download My SSS apk 2.3.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 15.0 MB
This is the official Summerland Secondary School (Summerland, BC) mobile app.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is only useful for students, parents, and staff at this school.
Students: Track your homework with reminders, subscribe to updates from your teachers and the school, and always have up-to-date event calendars and other information at hand.
Parents: Stay up-to-date with school news and calendar updates. Optionally, your child may share their homework list with you.
* Push notifications will keep you updated about school closures and other important news.
* Add a school event to your phone’s calendar with one click, or spread the word by social media, email or text message.
* You’ll always have your school calendars and student resources on hand and up-to-date.
* Conveniently e-mail, phone, or navigate to the school, or reach the website or social media.
Visit http://mysss.appazur.com for the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Chromebook or desktop apps.
This is a new product designed for your school.
If you have suggestions or problems, we welcome you to contact us using the Feedback feature on the Help screen. Thank you.
- Improve initial help on Assignments, Notes, Classes and Groups screens.
- Fix an issue that could cause the app to exit unexpectedly.
- Open some apps directly (e.g. Twitter, if applicable) instead of website.
- Improve action bar icon and text colors.
Appazur Solutions Inc. part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Oct. 13, 2016. Google play rating is 62.0. Current verison is 2.3.4. Actual size 15.0 MB.
Some major issues fixed Aesthetics going in the right direction, still needs more fluid loading times/animations to be used as a daily tool.
Ok Great for knowing when I'm not in class
booo Design hurts my eyes, the lag hurts my patience. status bar has been fixed, yay. zzz
Good effort, poor execution Horribly optimized super laggy, it crashes a lot, and is very buggy. It doesn't do very well with the tasks that it was designed to do.
Better Calendar used 2 b slow but got better on Galaxy S
Needs an offline mode There needs to be a way that we can add or view homework without being connected to the internet. This is a problem that causes many people not to bother using the app.