Download My Pregnancy CaPl apk 1.1.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 9.6 MB
Recommend to patients: Yes
Beautifully designed with a layout similar to that of the traditional set of patients’ notes…. extremely straightforward to navigate between all sections. (The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, a journal of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. July 2015).
My Pregnancy CaPl (CAre PLan) is intended to:
1) Put you in control of your pregnancy care
2) Assess your risk of developing pregnancy problems
3) Provide you with high-quality, individualized, evidence-based and up-to-date pregnancy care guidance week-by-week.
4) Reduce variations in care between hospitals and / or health care professionals
The app is not intended to replace a consultation with a health professional.
Whether you are in a remote village in Africa / India or a busy city in Africa, India, Europe or America, you need high quality information during pregnancy. Your pregnancy care providers also need this information to provide you with the best care. Often, this information is not available or not used. Mobile technology allows us to give women access to the best information. This empowers women to make the right choices.
Our doctors and midwives have developed an app which gives you evidence based information about the care you should expect. My Pregnancy Capl contains an intelligent system based on UK and WHO and US guidelines. This uses information entered by you to assess your risk of developing pregnancy problems such as pre-eclampsia, small baby, blood clots, diabetes in pregnancy, bleeding after birth, alcohol use and mental health problems. The app then generates a detailed care guidance plan for you, week-by-week whether you are having one baby, twins or triplets. It covers key public health problems in developed countries (such as blood clots, weight and mental health) and key problems in developing countries such as malaria and tetanus prevention. Intelligent systems cover the care of healthy woman as well as women with medical problems. My pregnancy Capl comes with a contraction timer, kick counter and birth plan creator. There is also an information index with detailed evidence-based information about pregnancy conditions, links to support groups and animated videos.
1) Data entry
- The most important section
- Your risk assessment and care guidance depend on this
- Enter your height (cm), weight (kg) and birth weights for any previous babies (g)
- Takes 20-30 minutes depending on your medical history
2) Risk profile
- Shows your risk of different pregnancy problems
- If your risk is increased, you can tap VIEW to see a list of items that have triggered this risk and read an explanation of what the risk means
3) Care guidance
- Detailed week-by-week guidance
- Based on UK, US and WHO guidelines
- Presented in 4 sections: Assessments, Tests, Treatments, Information
4) Antenatal clinic
- Enter all information usually written in hand-held notes
- Information used to update care guidance
5) Customised growth chart
- Chart designed specifically for you
- Track how your baby is growing
- Automatically plots size of your bump
- Automatically plots estimated weight of your baby (from scan results)
- Automatically calculates fetal weight centile
- Based on UK data so will not apply to other countries
- Enter results of blood, urine tests and scans
- Data used to update risk profile, care guidance plans and customised growth chart
- Due date from scan over-rides due date from your periods
-** You may need to install a google keyboard to allow you to enter decimal points***
7) Contraction timer
-Record length and frequency of contractions
8) Kick counter
- Helps you monitor your baby's movements
9) Birth plan creator
10) Information index
- Reliable information
- Based on latest research
- Helps you make informed choices
- Links to support groups and videos
We really welcome your feedback and our developers are on standby to fix any bugs. Please email [email protected]
Improved display of information
My CaPl part of our Medical and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Aug. 29, 2015. Google play rating is 82.8571. Current verison is 1.1.3. Actual size 9.6 MB.
Easy to use and Handy It gives very accurate information depending on the data you input.It keeps you up to-date with your baby's growth , health and risk as well as yours.
Excellent! wish this had been available for my three pregnancies!
Great idea ! A must have app for your pregnancy.
Wow My girlfriend pregnant and a thunderstorm there can be flooding in some areas of interest to you