Download My Payments:Bills Reminder apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 506.0 KB
GET YOUR DATA FROM FREE TO PAID VERSION
Create backup in free version(settings>backup database)
and Restore it in paid version (settings>restore database)
My Payments:Bills Reminder provide a way to handle your payments/expenses and deposits/incomes efficiently.
It's time to avoid late fee while you go about your busy schedule.
* No internet connection required.
* No Subscription fee.
* Available in English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian language .
* Home screen, overview of upcoming bills and paid/unpaid payment/deposit bills of current month to get clear understanding.
* Add/Edit/Delete one time and recurring bills.
* Add/Edit/Delete template to add quick entry.
* Add/Edit/Delete categories.
* Color-coded categories to easily identify.
* Neat and clear user interface.
* Add/Edit/Delete preset notes.
* Built in calculator to add quick amounts.
* Two calender view to get your monthly bills.
* Single tap over calendar date cell to view bills.
* List View, a complete list of overdue, upcoming and paid bills on monthly basis.
* Search your bills by search keyword.
* Autopay bills, automatically add bills once current date passes due date.
* Manage date format and first day of week.
* Manage Notification time and sound.
* Backup and Restore database to/from SD card.
* Export to .CSV
* Password protection to safe your data.
* Payments/Payable reports by Category and Payee
* Deposits/Receivable reports by Category and Payer.
* Payments VS Deposits report.
* Last six months category report.
-- new refresh look
Money Tower part of our Productivity and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Jan. 27, 2014. Google play rating is 83.9216. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 506.0 KB.
Frustrated This app is not intuitive at all. Can't figure out how to categorize as there is not a way to define one in the template form. Setting up reoccurring bills must be on some hidden screen because it also is not in the template. I can't find any of the functions listed in the description. The free versions I tried were so easy to set up but I wanted something that I could download. Can't believe I paid for this.
Perfect The one I have been waiting for. Been looking for a money manager app for ages now that ticked all the boxes, and I have finally found one. Love the layout, it's accurate on how it works out recurrent items. None of that account choosing rhubarb. Just does it all in a straight forward way. Well designed brill app, worth the price. My recommendation to the designer of this app is to put it under money manager search category, so more people can find it in addition to the to do lists.
Great Bill App buuuut.... I love seeing it list my upcoming bills as well as the full calendar month to plan ahead buuut as soon as I bought the full version it erased all my listings and had to go back and reset them again!?!? If it wasn't for that setback I would have given 5 Stars :/
Pfft Set up recurring bills and won't save says end date needs to be greater then 3 months set it to 1 2 3 4 year end date none worked.......
Okay App. Needs Refinement. Can't change future recurring bills without changing all past bills. No 28 and 90 day cycles. Can't edit recurring bills without adding another to the calendar. Can't set 4 year of more recurring bills. Could be better.
Need help How do I get a hold of this person who created the app??
Love it Keeps me in my budget
simply perfect And great app I was looking for....:-)
Good one Easy to use organizer
Too many issues I am having too many issue scheduling out my recurring bills.. wish I hadn't paid for this app.