Download My LeasePlan apk 1.11 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 9.8 MB
My LeasePlan is an Android app for LeasePlan drivers.
If you are the designated driver of a LeasePlan managed vehicle, this app provides you with information and support to make your time on the road easier.
See key details for the vehicle(s) you drive and use your Android phone features to find and contact essential services nearby that match the services included in your lease.
An extension of LeasePlan Online, this app will provide you with mobile access to key information and tools specific to you and your car.
• Logon using your LeasePlan Online user details
• See your key contract details and dates
• Detail all the services included in your lease
• Use supplier finder maps and contact numbers for suppliers that match your car and services
• Reminders of last service and next scheduled service
• Quick call roadside assistance and insurance services that match your lease
• Logbook option linked to your contract for easy trip recording
• Novated drivers can access instant early termination price estimations
Drivers who have a novated lease with LeasePlan can now use My LeasePlan to report and request a replacement for lost or damaged fuel cards.
LeasePlan Australia part of our Transportation and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 31, 2016. Google play rating is 58.4615. Current verison is 1.11. Actual size 9.8 MB.
How do u get into it if you forget your password ? A fair bit like there website , garbage !!!
Why bother? The app, like the web portal, doesn't provide any added value. The app is just a manual entry log book with a supplier directory. It doesn't even source fuel and odometer information from your monthly vehicle reports. Why bother?
Is it possible to delete out a vehicle I added myself? Can't work it out.
My Leaseplan app A fantastic record keeping app and informative for users to find supplies
Wont update Im not sure what it is, but it wont update to display the latest information. It still says my last petrol fill was 2 months ago
Super useful Love this app, super handy replacement for a paper logbook.
Username invalid How do i know whats a valid username? It doesn't give any direction or help