Download My Ears Premium apk 1.12 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 288.0 KB
Thanks for your interest in My Ears. My Ears is a great app that acts like your third ear. It uses the microphone on your device to listen in the background. In your daily life, if something occurs that you wish you had an audio recording of, simply click on the widget. My Ears will allow you to go back in time based on your settings.
After you install, look for the My Ears widget and place it somewhere on your desktop.
Some things to note:
(1) My Ears is activated by default. However, you can disable it when you don't want it to be active.
(2) No other app is able to use the microphone when it's active (Android doesn't allow it); however, you will be able to make and take calls.
(3) Having the microphone on in the background does use extra battery power. In newer devices, you should be able to last at least the whole day.
(4) To delete a capture, simply slide dismiss its card.
Please leave a feedback if you find this app useful.
P.S. This is the premium version of the app. That means you will have more choices in duration to go back and quality of captures. In addition, there are no ads!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you remove or disable the free version.
(1) Swipe dismiss can get laggy. To get around the issue, simply hit the back button and start again.
(1) Crash bug fix for old Android versions
(1) Attempt at fixing NoClassDefFoundError
(2) Fixed settings update bug
(1) Added: selecting of microphone source
(2) Added: loading spinner for captures
(3) Added: capturing ability from within main screen
(4) Added: sticky date
(5) Added: persistent notification
aTekkie part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update April 10, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.12. Actual size 288.0 KB.
I purchased the premium version of this app because the free version helped prove that my boss was acting and speaking inappropriatly to me at work.