Download My Ears apk 1.131 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 288.0 KB
Thanks for your interest in My Ears. My Ears is a great app that acts like your third ear. It uses the microphone on your device to listen in the background. In your daily life, if something occurs that you wish you had an audio recording of, simply click on the widget or the icon with the red dot. My Ears will allow you to go back in time based on your settings.
After you install, look for the My Ears widget and place it somewhere on your desktop.
Some things to note:
(1) My Ears is activated by default. However, you can disable it when you don't want it to be active.
(2) No other app is able to use the microphone when it's active (Android doesn't allow it); however, you will be able to make and take calls.
(3) Having the microphone on in the background does use extra battery power. In newer devices, you should be able to last at least the whole day.
(4) To delete a capture, simply slide dismiss its card.
Please leave a feedback if you find this app useful.
(1) Swipe dismiss can get laggy. To get around the issue, simply hit the back button and start again.
(1) BUG FIX: Some Android devices seem to require vibrate permission for standard notifications. Added that.
aTekkie part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update April 21, 2013. Google play rating is 66.6667. Current verison is 1.131. Actual size 288.0 KB.
Good not great It's a great idea, I like it a lot, it just needs some work but that's OK. it doesn't deserve the bad reviews it got, if it's something you need it works.
Problem it's nit working and when i try to open it a notification opens..
Love the idea This is a great idea for an app, but until it has the ability to hand over microphone control to the operating system when requested, it will be considered useless by me.