Download My ASEBP apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 7.0 MB
With My ASEBP Mobile App, your health is in your hands.
Optimize your health anytime, anywhere on one simple screen through a one-stop-shop for managing, submitting and viewing all of your health and wellness claims. ASEBP’s mobile app gives you at-a-glance health and wellness spending account balances so you can better plan for both future expenses and manage any current health or wellness costs at your convenience.
• Submit your ASEBP claims (Extended Health Care, Vision, HSA and WSA)
• Submit receipts by taking a photo within the app
• Transfer unpaid claim amounts to your HSA with the tap of a button
• View all of your claims as well as your HSA and WSA balances on one page
• Access to three years of your previous ASEBP claims history
• View your ASEBP ID card, both on and offline
• View your coverage details
• It’s handy. Access your benefits anytime, anywhere. Submit your claims by submitting photos of your receipts.
• It’s convenient. Easily keep track of your claims and transfer unpaid balances. See the big picture regardless of your mobile device size.
• It has many talents. The app still has the great features from before but now also accepts EHC, vision and WSA claims.
• It’s better looking. Think of your favourite magazine’s most beautiful edition—that’s how good looking this app is.
ASEBP part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 15, 2016. Google play rating is 76.3636. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 7.0 MB.
Handy HSA and claims info I was also a beta tester. The app works great on my galaxy tab 10.1. It's a great way to enter HSA expenses and you can see your claims history too. The app looks great even though the images are a bit fuzzy on the bigger screen they are very sharp on a phone.
Doesn't allow typing passwords in. Nexus 7, latest android 4.2.2, can't type in the password field at login page.
Thank you for this helpful app! I was part of the beta testing for this new benefits/banking app with ASEBP. This app worked very well on both my Samsung Nexus S smartphone and on my Asus Transformer tablet. Because this app does work with detailed health benefits account information, it really helps to have a larger screen to view multiple rows of information. My Nexus S 4.0" screen is the smallest display I would want for using this app, but then again, my eyes are not so good. It's unusual for an insurer like this to publish for both Apple and Android, so I am very grateful that ASEBP has chosen to do this for use Android users! Good app. Will be very handy when I at the dentist or doctor and need to look up my benefits account information.