Download Music Pump XBMC / Kodi Remote apk 3.3.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 8.3 MB
Music Pump is a beautiful and feature rich Kodi Remote which has been optimized for phones and tablets. You can fully control your Kodi Media Center and stream media from / to Kodi.
XBMC / Kodi versions Eden, Frodo, Gotham, Helix and Isengard are supported
* Browse your Kodi library from your phone
* Browse playlists / file sources
* Browse addons on your android device (due to limitations in Kodi this does not work for all addons)
* Stream Music from Kodi to your device or to bluetooth speakers or to a chromecast dongle
* Stream Movies and TV Shows from Kodi to your device (requires unlocker)
* Internal audio player to play files locally and stream them to Kodi and Chromecast (requires unlocker)
* Themes: light, dark (requires unlocker)
* Synchronize Music from Kodi to your android device (requires unlocker)
* PVR support (requires unlocker)
* Send Youtube videos from android to Kodi
* Send local videos and pictures to Kodi (using android share feature)
* Select subtitles and audio tracks
* Download subtitles
* Caching of music database for faster access
* Resume video files
* Show / Hide watched videos
* Mark movies / TV shows as watched / unwatched
* Lock screen support
* Headset remote support (play / pause / next / previous)
* Music rating support
* Virtual keyboard
* Support for Raspberry Pi
* Customizable remote buttons
* And much more...
Some advanced features are only available after purchasing the unlocker.
In Kodi go to System -> Settings -> Services and enable the following settings:
- Webserver -> Allow control of Kodi via HTTP
- Remote control ->Allow programs of this system to control Kodi
- Remote control -> Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi
- Yellow server icon: Usually the option “Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi” has not been enabled in Kodi. For more info see http://goo.gl/0EiYzN
- How to force Refresh Music Library: Long-press on the server name and select refresh music
- Music or Video library is empty: In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within Kodi and scan your music and video files to the library.
- By default the application uses a “local” queue for music playback: This has the big advantage of having a very flexible queuing system. However this has some limitations you may not like: You cannot control music playback from more than one remote at a time (which may be good since other family members can't clear your play queue by mistake), skipping songs using a hardware remote control won't work since only one song is in the Kodi queue. The unlocked version has a feature to use the Kodi queue to bypass these limitations.
- Playlists are not visible: In Kodi playlists must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.XBMC.org/index.php?title=Playlists
- Streaming music / video is not working: The reason may be that no source is created in Kodi (sources.xml). Some Kodi versions (e.g. raspberry pi) allow scraping of media files without adding a source. Kodi will only allow downloading/streaming media which is defined inside a source. In case of doupt ask in the Kodi forum
If you have a problem / request please use the thread in the Kodi forum at http://forum.XBMC.org/showthread.php?tid=131303 or send an email
* New volume bar is showing when using the hardware buttons to change volume. Also works when app is in background or device locked
* Stream content from one Kodi instance to another ( requires unlocker )
* Bug Fixes
Music Pump part of our Media & Video and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update Aug. 11, 2016. Google play rating is 86.9328. Current verison is 3.3.0. Actual size 8.3 MB.
Great app. This app is awesome! Well done. The only thing I wish it had was better support for playlists, and the ability to modify sources right within the app. These are pie dreams though. This app far exceeded my expectations! Job well done.
Awesome Bit buggy, tells me it's not connected when it is, but overall it works well. Love the ability to send videos from various apps to my RasPi. So convenient! Using Gotham on a RasPi b and this awesome app on a Galaxy Note 2 running Cyan 10. Keep up the good work and I may even go pro with this, well worth it!
Very useful.. Can you add feature for installing new addon?
Connection refused It works when when first installed then when try to use it next day it just says refuse connection. Done everything the link u sent says
Very good Never had such a nice remote but it has in app purchase :-(
Nice interface On my full hd nexus 7 it looks beautifull, and the lollipop style looks really nice.
Good app Easy to use. Very nice UI.
Love the app Better android wear interface would be awesome like Yatse
Nice with some bug Its very good app.
Keeps crashing when I select Play Local Files.......
Nice but file listing is awful I thought the latest update changed mostly the name but now I see an unwelcome change also: the files are listed in an apparently random order. This doesn't happen on the server itself where they are ordered by name. Kodi changes names for TV series apparently by adding episode names but keeps order. Only the remote messes things up and it is very annoying
Very satisfied with remote capability However, the main reason I purchased the unlocker was to stream music from my PC to android device (Moto G). Is this not possible or am I missing it completely? Very great design, though.
Great! Finally find the app can cast music and video to Kodi.
Dishonest, lazy developers It's an in-app purchase you can not get a refund. If your goal is to play live television, live television recordings, or schedule live television recordings you're SOL. Yatse doesn't appear to support this either, even though the description would have you believe it does. The only way to play live tv recordings is Plex. Try it for $2 and get a refund if it doesn't do what you think it does, because the developers aren't dishonest clods.
Perfect! The free version has no ads and has minor restrictions on music streaming - all other features are fully functional. This app easily trumps the official xbmc release by a LONG shot, has a slick interface that allows you to full control your media centre from phone or tablet. Got the unlocker after using the app for a couple of months. Latest version supports chromecast but audio only. Love this app.
Great app This is definitely in the top two favorite xbmc phone apps. The different screens are beautiful but the windows don't flow nicely around the interface. While in one window I would hit the top left menu key and it would ask if I wanted to disconnect, yet the menu key was different in other areas. It would be nice to see runtime info on naval control. The widget says play music even though the remote is only used for TV and video on my phone. Could you also add an option to hide menu items I don't need.
Amazing... Could not ask for more really...
Superb Does more and does it better than I hoped! It has changed how I play music at home and office.
Amazing Amazing app does everything I've wanted it to.
Outstanding The best I've found works flawlessly thanks
Great app! Best app i've found for using XBMC without connecting a screen.
Great app Use it all the time. Well worth the upgrade. Better than the official xbmc remote
Excellent Does every last thing I expected it to do
It looked promising but... I tried some Xbcm apps and this is the only one that didn't show my music library, just movies. Too bad.
Tried everything (yatse, official etc.etc.). This has the most functionality and it is the best implementation.
Impressive Really impressed with this app. The interface is refreshing and very intuitive. Thank you.
Awesome Excellent app. Give every thing you need to make your mobile device connect with xbmc
Best XBMC remote so far Just replaced YAST in my phone
Awsome app This is almost the best xbmc app on the market except i cant seem to queue videos add this feature and its hands down the best remote on all platforms
Just awesome I don't need the premium features, but I paid anyway. Just to express my thanks for the great app and the continuous improvements!
Work great with xbmc v12
Best looking XBMC remote Awesome!
great app .. but how to change volume ? i dont see any buttons to do that. pls fix thanks
Fantastic Works better than the XBMC app with excellent media streaming capabilities.
Cool It's awesome, been using it for a long time now. Can we get a hero color for L/Lollipop ?
Awesome Great update but would like to be able to disable notifications.
Not just for music Best xbmc remote, clean and easy to use UI but still manages to have everything you need.
Wow Love the new navigation!
Best I've tried Also remaps the volume buttons from the phone to the volume of xbmc, very nice. Best feature would be, the "play audio local or on device", if it would work : video on my screen and audio on my headphones...
Changed negative to a positive Great app! Nothing else needs to be said.
Awesome app Any chance you guys could possibly implement some Tasker integration. That would make this app absolutely the top kodi/xbmc remote.
Absolutly awesome app. Specially if you are interesting in the music part for Kodi. This is the app. You need!
Soo awesome The wifi streaming from my phone into Kodi is one of my favorite features. I don't like streaming audio because everyone knows the audio gets compressed and the quality suffers at times. Being able to play songs without the 33ft limitation is awesome.
Is good still needs Google play music support
Really nice remote Could you please add haptic feedback option for remote.. I don't use Kodi for music, it would be nice to hide music tab on main screen. Also when you do a voice search it doesn't always submit the entered text and do the search. Being able to swipe up from the now playing bar to open the window would be great, instead of just pressing only.
Wrong Menu Key? For some reason on the remote when I hit "Menu" it takes me Home instead of opening the Kodi Contextual Menu (keyboard key = c) which forces me back to Kore or Yatse. Sorry :(
I have tried lot of apps for controlling my kodi running on raspberry pi, but nothing comes close to Music Pump. Best part is streaming local media to kodi and awesome remote
perfect By far the best kodi remote. Well designed UI. My favourite feature is that I can easily switch between local and remote playback.
Best app I've found for playing music using Kodi/XBMC without connecting a screen. Kodi + Music Pump = best and easiest to use audio player out there!
Decent Works well, pulls your add ons from kodi so you queue stuff up to watch. Handy for boxset binge viewing! Not one issue so far!
Works well Really good, stream from phone works really well. One bug I've found that seeking by dragging the time bar don't show seek position. Navigating back and to now playing again shows it correctly
Nice app and plan to buy, but.. When i send text from this app to kodi, the characters received by kodi are out of sequence.
Unlocked streaming to chromecast. Doesn't work ,everything shows up in the remote but nothing actually plays on the chromecast just says the app name.only reason I bought it.
Pretty good I use this remote together with the official Kore remote. I like that i can browse in add-ons instead of just opening them. The only reason I still use the official one is because I don't like the layout/buttons and that it slides over from the side.
This is a great app, especially for music playback. No complaints at all.
App Not working Updated...turns out app doesn't support live tv streaming what I wanted it for...so I was issued a refund.
Fantastic, bye bye yatse Been using Yatse, but crashes my multi computers. Found this app, stable as a rock. Love it! Paid version
Love this app Use it extensively to play pi music.