Download Music Pump DAAP Player Demo apk 1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
Music Pump Demo is a feature rich Android DAAP Client that lets you to stream and sync music from your PC or NAS to your android device. All you need is a DAAP Server.
Following servers have been tested: rhythmbox, mt-daapd, firefly, tangerine, forked-daapd. Many NAS devices have a built-in DAAP server. (Sometimes DAAP is called iTunes Music Sharing)
The demo version does only display half your music files
* Caching the database index locally for faster access to the music. The index only needs to be refreshed if you added new music to the library.
* Should have no problem importing large music libraries ( > 20'000 songs)
* Songs, albums and playlists can be downloaded in the background and will be added to a local playlist which will show up in the playlist section of many music players.
* The application has an offline mode feature to play your files on the sd card
* Cover Art support: Covers are loaded from the id3 tags and/or from the last.fm website
* Custom UI for Android Tablets
* Control music playback from your bluetooth headset buttons and from inline headphone remotes
* Basic Homescreen Widget
* Supports last.fm scrobbling using simple last.fm scrobbler
* Lockscreen player control in some custom roms (e.g MIUI)
* Playback stops on incoming calls, headset removal or when another media player is started
Youtube Demo videos:
Running on Samsung Nexus S
Running on Asus EEEPad Transformer
* Fixed some crashes on new Android devices
* Added Option to save songs using random filenames to bypass some problems with Artists / Titles with lots of non-ascii characters. Useful for languages like Korean
Music Pump part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Sept. 17, 2014. Google play rating is 65.4286. Current verison is 1.5. Actual size 1.1 MB.
Slick Not sure why this has 1 star ratings, it's comfortably the slickest daap player in the play store. Handled my large library no problem. Didn't connect first time, admittedly, but closed the app and tried again and it was fine.
Amazing! It's one of the best apps I've ever tried. No lags, easy setup, works as intended with a neat interface. I'm even thinking about making something similar to Sonos with a cheap android and this app for home!
Tsk Works well. But limits are annoying
Good to see more DAAP clients available but this app is missing one big thing that it's FREE competition has, the ability to skip within a track......okay okay, this DOES have these features but you'll have to use a magnifying glass to find the "button" in lower left of screen. Either way, THE other free DAAP client plays my music just as I'd expect it to...for free.
@Michael Use the progress bar in the "now playing screen" to skip within a track. This player has several features no other android daap player has. Downloading whole albums, artists or the current play queue, cover art support, supports very large libraries. The version without limits is not free but much better than any other daap player on a mobile platform. If you prefer an ugly looking app that freezes on large libraries be my guest and use the free apps
I have issues with the server It seems that doesn't recognize the songs for my iTunes library, it says "no database found" and I even have tried to rescan and reconnect but it doesn't work...