Download Multi Maps + Street View FREE apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 660.0 KB
**** A NEW VERSION THAT SUPPORTS HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAYS AND LANDSCAPE MODE WILL BE COMING SOON ****
Use this app to get locations, directions and street view on your android devices. Switch between Google, Bing, Mapquest and OpenLayers (OpenStreetMap).
- App will start at your location if you have location services turned on.
- Search for a town, city or place using Google, Bing, Mapquest or OpenStreetMap.
- Get directions between two locations with Google maps
- Use Bing maps to get a birds eye view of a location*
- View street view for search locations*
- To get a location's street view. First use location search and then tap on the street view tab.
- While using directions you can tap on the directions panel to the top of the screen to get a list of directions and distances. If you tap on any of the locations on the list then close the panel you will be taken to that part of the directions.
- You can pinch the screen to zoom in and out of map views (except for MapQuest maps).
- Tap on the setting tab to select a different map provider.
- While using Bing maps go to maximum zoom to see a birds eye view of the area*.
For best results with this app please turn on wifi and location services.
*** Please first try the free edition of this app to see if it is compatible with your device. ***
* Not all countries and regions have Street View or birds eye view available. This app only provides Street View for the regions where it is available. Please enter a full zip/post code and make sure the pin is near a road to maximize street view performance.
+ Please note Bing and MapQuest are only available in the paid edition.
Anefiox part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update Dec. 18, 2012. Google play rating is 77.4622. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 660.0 KB.
Good and detailed These maps are very accurate and they are easy to read. The only problem are the directions. The words don't move sideways and are hard to read.
Great App Look out map quest. This is a really great mapping system. The image function is very useful. Works fine on my Motorola Xoom. Cheers
*** Instago rulez *** This app is fine but does not provide feature to update steeet view according my orientation like Instago does!!
Great map hosting app. Any chance of incorporating Google Earth with 3D buildings and nature spots?
Sharing locations I'd like to share a location to the app (specifically the "show on map" tool in android 4.4.4's gallery)
More maps! Great app. Once more maps are added I will upgrade to the full version.
Worst app ever Id I could give it a zero I would this app always exits out like wtf?
Bad Stupid thing is showing me london
Advertising across screen blocks search box and you can't see what you are entering. Box needs to be bigger.
NEEDSLANDSCAPE Shame this doesn't support landscape. Running ASUS TF201
Good app Nice map application, easy to get to street view and small install size
Not usable Can't read the text too small.slow and bad resolution.waste of time
Useless Absolutely unusable on high pixel density displays.. Totally unreadable
Great This app could really help
Tameka Great for when you need it most.
it's trial version it want money for other providers
Multi Map+Street View It ok
Multi-maps street view free It,s not working
Easymyass I couldn't read anything. Size 1 font. :(
Piece of crap!!! Don't work on HTC Eris.
Google Best alternative to google earth
Not usable. Poor contrast, small print.
Lame 6th app and none of them WORK. Very frustrating
map street easy verygood like
God is able we have a great God
Dharma This is good map
Its awsome and
For G2 Is a Garbage app
nice for travellinh
Worthless if you cannot get location on free version. All my other map aps obtain location
Bad trip Overall poor, no curve in front of 11191 phillippi