Download Multi Maps + Street View apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 584.0 KB
Use this app to get locations, directions and street view on your android devices. Switch between Google, Bing, Mapquest and OpenLayers (OpenStreetMap).
- App will start at your location if you have location services turned on.
- Search for a town, city or place using Google, Bing, Mapquest or OpenStreetMap.
- Get directions between two locations with Google maps
- Use Bing maps to get a birds eye view of a location*
- View street view for search locations*
- To get a location's street view. First use location search and then tap on the street view tab.
- While using directions you can tap on the directions panel to the top of the screen to get a list of directions and distances. If you tap on any of the locations on the list then close the panel you will be taken to that part of the directions.
- You can pinch the screen to zoom in and out of map views (except for MapQuest maps).
- Tap on the setting tab to select a different map provider.
- While using Bing maps go to maximum zoom to see a birds eye view of the area*.
For best results with this app please turn on wifi and location services.
*** Please first try the free edition of this app to see if it is compatible with your device. ***
* Not all countries and regions have Street View or birds eye view available. This app only provides Street View for the regions where it is available. Please enter a full zip/post code and make sure the pin is near a road to maximize street view performance.
Anefiox part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Dec. 18, 2012. Google play rating is 70.9091. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 584.0 KB.
Bing not working on Nexus 4 I was interested in trying out Birds Eye View on a mobile device. Unfortunately Bing Maps (let alone Birds Eye) does not work at all on my Nexus 4 running Kit Kat 4.4.2. It does work on a Nexus One running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. Either way all the dialogue boxes and buttons have ridiculously small text.
Pleased with this app. Can it integrate with saved locations in Bing maps?