Download MrCashManager apk 3.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 307.0 KB
Give yourself a daily budget, keep track of it and spend money with a good conscience!
Having a problem with there always being too much month left at the end of the money? MrCashManager will help you with this problem by "giving" you money on a day-to-day basis and helping you to keep track of where your money goes.
You give MrCashManager the amount you are allowed to spend everyday and MrCashManager adds this value to your budget every day. When you buy stuff, you easily enter the cost into MrCashManager using user-defined categories and it keeps track of all your transactions and shows you how your current budget is doing.
So if you don't buy anything for a couple of days, you will accumulate some budget and can go out and have a beer or buy something you want! Likewise, if you buy something expensive, your budget may drop down into the negative and you should cut back on spending for a couple of days until your budget becomes positive again.
* Buttons for fast adding of the most used categories - To make it easier to add transactions of the type you do the most, up to three buttons will appear on the main screen for quick adding of transactions.
* Events - Link transactions to an event to see the cost of e.g a trip.
* Comments for transactions - Need more information for a specific transaction? Add a comment for it by long-pressing the category name when adding a transaction.
* Installments - About to buy something expensive and don't want to spent the next month with a negative budget? Use the installment feature to pay of big things over a period of time.
* Statistics - All transactions are saved and can be looked at and edited after they have been added.
* Graph - A line graph shows how your budget has progressed through time, divided into days.
* Allows for different currencies - Going on a trip to a country with a different currency? Just enter the exchange rate for the new currency relative to the one you're using and add transactions using the new currency, MrCashManager does the calculations for you. You can save multiple currencies and easily switch between them,
* Color coding of the current budget - If your cash flow for the last day has been positive (low spending) the current budget will be shown in green. If you're spending alot of money it will become red, encouraging you to cut back on spending.
- Database can now be backed up with Google Cloud backup
- Categories can now be sorted (alphabetically or manually)
- Fixed bug where daily income would be queued twice for some users
Hotfix: App does not start for some users
- Events. Log transactions to an event to see spendings for e.g a trip
- Improved currency functionality. Save currencies and do transactions in other currencies on the fly
- Bug fixes
steen part of our Finance and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Feb. 6, 2015. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 3.4. Actual size 307.0 KB.