Download Monsters 321: Count & Sort 123 apk 1.3.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 30.0 MB
Winners of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award
• Learn your basic 123 counting and your numbers, with the help of pictures, sound and memory puzzles.
• Best for Toddlers, Preschool, Kindergarten and children of first Grade. Teach them in a way they will not forget.
• Engage your child in learning through this fun educational program
• Best for Toddler who is unable to identify numbers and learn counting
• Animations and friendly monster characters to keep your toddler engaged in learning
• Assist your Kid in learning how to count.
• Best educational program for children of Preschool, Kindergarten and First grade
• Help your child learn and practice to count up to 10
• Attractive background, colors, characters, animations to help your child enjoy and learn
• Develop and enhance your child’s motor skills
• A full educational package for your toddler
• Best value for your money
• Created by educationalists from world over to have your child master his alphabets
• A complete set of instructions to assist your child with effective learning
• Phenomenal reviews by parents from world over
TALKED ABOUT US:
•I love the fact that this app teaches letters and alphabets over and over. Not only it gets my child to see the letters over and over but also helps him in knowing words from those letters. Now my preschooler knows all the letters capital and small on sight.
•This kind of learning is very good for my bob. Being a workingwoman I find it hard to give him time and he wastes so much time all day. Now he learns from this game and my worries are gone. Thank You Agnitus.
•My grandchildren enjoy learning in many interesting fun ways. I get to spend time with them as they sit with me and have me guide them in earning stars and unlocking so many new games. This is wonderful!
•Hey dre, I teach at a local school for special children. I take my ipad to the school regularly and see my special students enjoy these apps. Agnitus app however gets them to learn many things, I notice now that after regular use some of my students can identify sounds and can identify numbers too. This is a great effort. Great job.
•I do not leave reviews often or even pay for an app as a matter of fact, but this one deserves all the appreciation. Definitely worth the $. My three year old loves it.
• 100* Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics
• Download it at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agnitus.android.tab&hl=en
Agnitus part of our Educational and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update Oct. 15, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.3.0. Actual size 30.0 MB.