Download Mnemonica Study App apk 1.9.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.2 MB
Mnemonica and stacked deck study app
Master Tamariz's mnemonica in 3 days... guaranteed!
Learn the most used stack in the USA: Simon Aronson's
Prepare yourself for the next revolution in stacked decks: Woody Aragon's stack!
* Includes 4 different stacks: Juan Tamariz's mnemonica, Woody Aragón's, Simon Aronson's and Dani Daortiz's personall stack
* Follow Woody Aragón's (published in his new book "Memorándum") method by choosing the section you want to study: half stack (first or second half) or complete stack
* Card and position questions
* Use the "Revision" mode to swipe through the whole section you want to study or to see thw whole deck in a single screen
* 4 ways to learn:
- Study: Go throw the selected section in order
- Practice: Random card and position questions from the selected section
- Exam: Answer to every card or position in the selected section in a random order
NEW! - ACAAN Trainer: Given a random card and a number, can you guess which card should be at bottom?
* Stats: review the cards you failed, so you can focus on the harder ones
* Notifications: get a random question periodically anywhere, so you don't forget to do your homework ;-)
* Separation: practice dividing a shuffled deck into the two halves of a stacked deck
* Includes a special keyboard for card questions
Rate, comment and send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Added Android Nougat and Chromebook compatibility
- NEW Stack: check Dani Daortiz's Personal Stack
- NEW Revision views: columns, carousel and grid modes
Mnemonicosis is available in italian now (thanks to cgabba for the translation)
We look forward to your suggestions and opinions at email@example.com
Álvaro Nogueira part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Sept. 9, 2016. Google play rating is 90.1961. Current verison is 1.9.2. Actual size 2.2 MB.
Great app if you already know the stack I wanted to give this 5 stars very badly but its missing too much. If you know the stack it is a great refresher and is worth 5 stars. But for someone like me learning it for the first time its very limited in choosing the portions of the deck to work on. You can only practice it in half deck sections. So if you know only the first dozen cards you can only choose to be asked the entire first half. I've suggested to the developer he let us customize the position of the cards to be tested. If he fixes this I'd give it 5 stars.
I will give 5 stars when there will be tips for associations of ideas 2 facilitate the learning process.
Missing one main feature This app is great but i think adding a page where u can see all the cards together is a great feature ! so after this update i can give 5+ stars :D
A great training tool Let's be clear this is a technical training tool aimed at specialists. If you're not clear what this App is for then don't buy it. For those who want to learn one of the three versions covered it is ideal and I highly recommend this App. To get the benefits though you will need to devote time and effort. If you're prepared to make that commitment and want to learn a st**k then you should buy this App
Great app (if you know the deck) If you already know the deck and you want to get the stack fresh in your mind then this is the app for you, but if you dont know the stack then you need another app to learn the stack. 5 stars if this is implemented in later update..
Great app!!! This app is awesome. It has so many features, and a number of decks. And it won't let you give up ( if you set up notifications, it will bug you into more memorizing.) Seems to be well worth the money.
Great I perfected the stack using this app! And when the ACAAN trainer appeared... that was what I've been waiting for, because the ACAAN is one of my top favourite tricks to do with Mnemonica! Highly recommended!
Awsome app, its helping me refreshing my me. Adding a help section wold be great. Any tips on the acaan calculations or is it just memorizing? edit, so here's the acaan equation i got: named card original position - new position = this will give you the bottom card's original position . and if the result was zero or below, add 52.
Almost perfect It is a great app. One little feature could make it perfect. You guys should add a revision option in notifications settings that will show a push up notification with a random card and the corresponding position. Just that, no question.