Download Mixmate apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.6 MB
Mixmate is a mobile blending system designed to mix chemicals or fertilizers for field application. Precision ag systems generate spatial records, but lack the accuracy of an accounting system. Mixmate bridges this gap. Mixmate records the actual amounts of each ingredient in every batch providing the necessary information for automated record keeping. This is done while improving overall operation efficiency and reducing costs.
Key features of the Mixmate app:
- Mixmate automatically generates a record of the exact amounts of each product used in a batch along with the target amounts for each product. The mix location, time, and current conditions are also recorded.
- Bulk products connected to Mixmate are automatically measured and dispensed. Motorized ball valves and pumps are computer-controlled for each individual product. Bulk products are defined in the system as Megabulks or Minibulks. Megabulks are usually large tanks that are measured by flowmeter. Minibulks are measured through the Mixmate inductor by weight. The screen prompts the user to add the hand pour product. A bar graph guides the user for the amount of product to pour.
- Mixmate can calculate batches based on coverage area, volume, and even weight. Enter in the acres for a batch and Mixmate will calculate the correct batch for you. If your sprayer's information is entered into Mixmate, it will even ensure the batch won't be too large to load.
- Field conditions are constantly changing and product rates may need to adapt. If a product needs to adjust to weed size, crop size, time of day, moisture, wind speed, or any other variable, Mixmate can custom tailor the mix for the current condition.
- Help is built into the system and is accessed with question mark in the upper right portion of the screen.
- Batch reports are used to view the batches completed. The data can be filtered to show a batch or a group of batches. For example the amount of product used out of a minibulk or the product used on a job can be calculated.
- Multiple levels of access give users the appropriate functionality for their job.
- This app simulates a 2 inch pumping system. Mixing times are based on actual pumping rates.
The app has been rebuilt with even more real world functionality and material design
Agtelligent part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Feb. 3, 2015. Google play rating is 75.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 4.6 MB.