Download Missed Call Notifier apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 238.0 KB
Have you ever missed a call or a text and you are away from your phone ?, or your phone rebooted or the notification got wiped and no longer you are aware of the fact you missed that important call/text ?
Have you ever missed a call (maybe on purpose) and you do not want to call back that person, (maybe he is talking too much when you call and you do not have the time) you want to send an e-mail (and its much easier on your desktop/laptop)!
If so MissedCallNotifier is the app for you!!
You will get notified by an e-mail for any missed call or for any incoming SMS.
The email message CAN (yes it is up to you, you can create a personal customized e-mail messages) contain the missed call / text items : phone number, time of call, caller name , caller email, caller photo (if the items can be found in your address book), SMS text content…
You can customize the email messages to your liking, possible scenarios are: (text or call)
1. Undisclosed phone number
2. No name can be found for the caller number in your address book
3. No Email can be found for the caller name (assuming the number is found in your address book)
4. An Email is found for the caller number
5. This app was tested with a US and IL phone numbers only, if you have a contact in your address book that is not found by this app, so you get a notification with only the phone number not the person name / email etc press the ask for help button send us an email with the phone number as it was captured by the app (see the email you got) and the phone number as it appear in your address book, we will add a rule to take care of it (most likely some country based rule that the app needs to apply)
You can customize special email message for each of the above scenarios – you can customize the subject of the email and the body of the email message separately, special tags can be used to embed the following attributes
1. #T will be replaced with the time of the call
2. #TY will be replaced with the word Call or Text – this is the call type
3. #C will be replaced with the context of the text message (assuming this is a text message)
4. #N will be replaced with the caller phone number
5. #M will be replaced with the caller name
6. #E will be replaced with the caller e-mail addresses
For example (one of the default messages) for the scenario where the caller is in your address book and he has an email address configured in your address book:
Subject of the message: "John You just missed a #TY from #M (#N) at #T"
Body of the message: "call/text him/her back or send him/her an email at #E"
This will be translated to an email that will look like that:
Subject: John You just missed a Call from Tim (6178889999) at 2012/12/17 03:20:50
Body: call/text him/her back or send him/her an email at [email protected]
The email will be clickable, click it will open your default mail client so you can edit the message and send an email to tim (an example of course)
1. If you do not have connectivity to the internet during the missed call, MissedCallNotifier will try few times to send you an email, but if failed will show a notification in your notification bar and will not send the e-mail.
2. You must own a yahoo or gmail account to send emails
3. At this point the contact photo will be attached (not embedded) to the email message – this is a future enhancement
4. If your phone is under load (100% CPU for a long time) MissedCallNotifer might be killed by the OS and miss the call. (this is true for any app)
In order for this app to work, you will need to provide an e-mail address and password for that email so the app can login into your email account and send you an email with the SMS / missed call information –the e-mail password will be kept locally on your phone and will not be shared with anyone not even the developer of this app.
Bugs / Requests – just press the button and send us an email.
AppsRight part of our Communication and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Dec. 29, 2012. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 238.0 KB.