Download MediVisits - Free apk 2.1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.7 MB
**Note: this is the free version of MediVisits allows limited number of records to be entered.**
MediVisits provides the professional medical sales reps with advanced features to:
* Classify doctors, pharmacies and hospitals to improve visits focus based on the prescription patterns for each segment such as (A, B and C).
* Enter full information about the products such as drug name, generic name, ingredients, year in market and both pharmacy and retail prices.
* Plan visits to doctors, pharmacies and hospitals.
* Display last visit date data with a convenient one click to schedule follow up visits.
* View the daily visit route on Google maps including the distance and driving directions.
* Export visits for one day or a date range to produce daily, weekly or monthly reports.
* Export doctors, pharmacies and accounts information.
* Share visits calendars between the different med reps to avoid visiting the same doctor or pharmacy on same day/time.
* Allow managers to view their teams schedules and plans.
* MediVisits is NFC enabled by a simple phone touch to exchange and share visits schedules between two med reps.
New in MediVisits (2.1)
- Enhanced scheduling and calendar capabilities
- Improved export functionality
- New data entry to maximize productivity
- New color scheme
- Free and Paid users can now Sync with one another
Fixes in MediVisits (2.1.5)
- Stability Fixes
- Better support for older devices
- Updated to support Marshmallow permissions
- Speed improvements
zTek Technologies part of our Medical and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update May 7, 2016. Google play rating is 86.6667. Current verison is 2.1.5. Actual size 6.7 MB.
Great up! I purchased the full version and I look forward to upgrade to the team cloud version that allows collaboration among multiple MediVisits app users.
Great app Great application, I will definitely purchase the full version
NFC Error Friends just time west, Error showing NFC not find. But they write NFC added. Even application is not running.
V good I am a doctor and I love this app