Download Material Design Palettes apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.8 MB
Material Design Palettes is a tool for Android App Designers & Developers interested in using support library (AppCompat v23+).
Are you committed to make your next Android App one of the best looking Apps in the market? Do you need help picking the right colors from Material design palettes?
"Material Design Palettes" is geared toward developers interested in Designing Apps with the most up-to-date version of Android (Marshmallow) Themes/Styles, using the support library AppCompat v23+ (Theme.AppCompat based on Theme.Material). "Material Design Palettes" is ready to Build & Preview your themes / styles results on the fly. You can export colors, themes, styles (XML files) with one touch. Your new App will look exactly as you want.
- Android UI conventions: Color palettes, file format, structure & guidelines.
- Save your design. Create your own gallery and compare.
- Selectors for the intensity of the color. Including colorPrimary, colorPrimaryDark, colorPrimaryLight and colorAccent.
- Selector for Light, Dark and Light with Dark ActionBar. The rest of the colors should fall into place accordingly.
- 100% of the Material Design Palettes are available and categorized by Google codes.
- Individual and Consolidated Material Design Palettes.
- Export: colors.xml, themes.xml, styles.xml, toolbar.xml and a small demo Activity/layout.
- Multilanguage: English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
PRO version features (available via in-app-purchases):
- AD-FREE (No Advertisements).
- Full Internet Access: To allow Google AdMob SDK & In-app purchases.
- Billing: Google In-app purchases (It allows upgrading to the PRO version).
But this is just the beginning; there is a lot to be done.
Are you enjoying "Material Design Palettes"?
There are a few ways you can help us make this app even better:
1) Rating this app. A nice/honest valuation is always welcome.
2) Help us spread the word and encourage others to try this app.
3) Consider buying Pro version (Ad-Free). It could help us to continue improving.
4) Help us translating this app. http://ackuna.com/translate-/material-design-palettes/
5) Reporting any bugs, typos or mistranslations to [email protected] Feedback from our users is always welcome. Let us know what you think about our App.
Although we have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of our templates, mistakes do happen. We would be grateful if you would report any mistake to us. That would help us to improve subsequent versions of this App.
v1.2 2016-03-29 // What's new?
- Updated: Create DayNight themes [AppCompat-v7:23.2.1+]
- General enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Option to duplicate designs
v1.1 2015-09-18 // What's new?
- Updated: Support library AppCompat v23+
- Enhanced preview for all your designs
- Export / Share dialog.
- Several UI changes & improvements
- New languages: Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
- Dropped Identity permission.
AppDevCoders part of our Tools and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update March 29, 2016. Google play rating is 86.0123. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 2.8 MB.
UX needs tweaking Great idea, pretty decent implementation, but selecting the various colours is painful. The example doesn't update when you select a tint, and furthermore, you can't actually see what the tint you're choosing looks like until after you've chosen it! I think just using the existing pallette activity to choose the element colour would be an instant improvement.
Lovely Very nice app and ideea
Loved it i am a noob dev and this app is really very helpful.Thanks Dev .
Very useful I have tried a few MD apps and this is the only one I've used which gives a preview of all colours together. I would like to be able to select text opacity as per Google MD outlines.
Good Made color selection easy from mobile itself . liked it very much
A bit awkward to use...
Nice It'd be cool if you could add some of the functionality from your other awesome app, Color Scheme Builder, to this one. MDP feels somewhat limited as is, especially compared to your other color scheme app, which is one of the play store's hidden gems, imo: it has a place in the favorites tab of my app drawer!
This is amazing. The fact that you can quickly change the colour scheme is great, but the icing on the cake is the ability to export the design as XML or Java for use in an app project.
Amazing work Easy to use ui