Download Your Margaret River Region apk 1.8.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 73.0 MB
Download the official Margaret River app! Everything you need to plan and enjoy your stay in the region:
• Attractions – find things to do, open hours, travel time and ticket information
• Maps – explore what to do nearby and get directions
• Free official audio tours – Mammoth Cave, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Surfer's Point and more!
• Emergency Alerts – Shark, fire and general area alerts
• Weather – Forecasts and local surf conditions
• Bookmarks – Save attraction info to quickly find them later
• What's On – Official event calendar to see what's happening
• Essential Information – Everything for planning your trip and finding services like restrooms and campgrounds
• Hiking and Biking trail maps for Wilyabrup trail and The Pines
Audio tours are available in both English and Mandarin.
New audio tour for the Busselton Jetty! Audio is available in both English and Chinese Mandarin.
New fonts and graphics applied to reflect the Your Margaret River Region brand.
AMRTA part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Nov. 3, 2016. Google play rating is 65.0. Current verison is 1.8.1. Actual size 73.0 MB.
Very comprehensive and useful. Awesome.
What a joke Stops working immediately - everytime. Not wasting my time with it any longer. Uninstalling
90MB App that sends you to a website using your phones built in browser Seriously? I can't see why this "app" is so big when all it does is send you to a website, using your phones built in browser. Why does it bring up hotels in Fremantle? When looking for a restaurant, it comes up with markets and primary producers.
Contains useful information. Few of the many places listed connect with GPS Maps. The app requires a large chunk of data and remained black on my screen for a minute (after installing) before loading up. Further Files (i.e map of area) required the install of a form. On attempting to download this no idea was given to its size - so I gave up after 15 secs. The app does contain a lot of useful information (referring to text and imagery) and useful to a visitor. Worth installing and good for planning a daily route. A lot to see!