Download Maori Translatior apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 7.2 MB
Free Apps Translate Between Maori To English and English To Maori languages.
- Include translation tools from application .
- Easy to use , Just fill word or sentence to translate.
- Apps can pronounce sound in native speaker.
- Explain Wording in Noun , Grammar and How to use sentence.
- Should the Internet via Wifi or 3G before using.
- The Speed depending on the speed of your Internet use.
- Suitable in Traveling , Education , Learning grammar.
Muster GoKer part of our Education and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Oct. 14, 2014. Google play rating is 75.7895. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 7.2 MB.
Has some major bugs There is no "S" IN THE MAORI ALPHABET BUT IT GAVE ME ALOT WITH IT. ALSO SOUNDS HALF ISLANDER
Best app and only wun Ima maori and dnt know how to understand my whanau wen they speak maori to me so i need this app to find out what theyre saying to me
Dum This app is not good the keyboard shuts out whenever I write a letter
Im learning Maori why is there no audible tranlastion from English to Maori i want to learn how too pronounce words
Galaxy s 5 Loved it did exactly what I wanted it to do
Love it It works if u say it dont
Not correct Whanau means family, this app thinks ut means born
Awesome. Very useful. Nil issues.
Nice one Ok so this is just Google translate. Notice you can change language to any other language. lol
No audio for the pronunciation for Maori