Download MakeShift apk 2.0.10 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.8 MB
MakeShift puts your shift schedule at your finger tips. Pick up extra shifts, let your manager know you’re available to work, request time off, trade shifts with co-workers and more. MakeShift connects you with your workplace, makes scheduling better, improves communication and helps you balance shift work with your personal life.
Please note: in order to use the MakeShift app, your employer must be an existing MakeShift customer.
• View your up-to-date schedule at any time
• Get notified of open shifts that are available to you
• Set your own availability and let your manager know when you’re free to work
• Request time off
• Trade shifts with your co-workers or get a shift covered
• Receive instant notifications when your schedule is updated
• Clock in and out of work right from your phone
• See who else is working
• Sync your schedule with your calendar or share it with others
• Stay up-to-date on your company’s news and happenings
Visual updates and bugfixes
AppColony part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 26, 2016. Google play rating is 79.2308. Current verison is 2.0.10. Actual size 6.8 MB.
How do you sign up? When I first open the app, it asks me to sign-in. But there's no sign-up options. I went to the website and there's no way to sign-up either. Am I missing something?
Such an improvement I used to get my schedule printed on paper but this is so much more convenient. I love that I can easily trade my shifts in the app too.
Great App! I can trade shifts with coworkers from anywhere and I no longer have to drive into work just to see if I am scheduled to work, also love that I can set my availability and get notified when my calendar changes. Very happy with this app!
Beautiful app! This app is so easy to use and esthetically pleasing! I can see my work schedule and and get notified of any changes immediately.
Well Done A clean and easy way to see my schedule and manage shifts.
I couldn't use it It doesn't let me sign in. If it didn't need email and password log in would be easier. I don't know what am I doing wrong :/