Download Makanim - Generative Art apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
Want to relax or have fun? Enjoy an amazing graphic experience with Makanim.
Create stunning animations playing with the multi-touch!
Make fantastic effects and discover plenty of shapes and patterns!
You can play with Makanim at home for fun, at a party or on stage for VJing, improvise during live performances and create new animations on the fly. Makanim allows you to produce wonderfull screenshot of your creation and use it as wallpaper. Makanim offers endless combinations of visual effects by changing seven simple parameters. You can spend hours discovering the different ways to animate shapes.
Makanim is a powerfull application that can both entertain and relax.
★ FEATURES ★
- Multi-touch graphic generator of particles
- Predefined selections as thumbnails
- Edit preset in real time
- Use up to 4/6 fingers gesture depending on your device
- Switch modes, shapes, start and end colors
- Control speed, size and chaos
- 10 animation modes/patterns
- 48 beautiful and original shapes
- 33 arrangements of colors
- Up to 96 editable presets depending on your device
- Background color controller
- Particles Opacity controller
- Saving of user presets
- Animation auto-play
- Thousands of possible combinations
- Screenshot button to save images to your photo library
- Expert mode : hide/show the menu bar
- Limit the number of fingers to avoid interference with muli-touch gesture of some device
★ LINKS ★
Visit http://appakabar.com for more informations.
Aurélie Mercier part of our Photography and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update May 16, 2014. Google play rating is 88.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Perfect for VJs This app is the best thing out there for VJs looking to use Android as their platform for making live viz FX for concerts, light shows, etc. Tons of options!! I have a few requests, though... :P Intermediate colors: Have an option to have the colors the way they are (start and end) or to add intermediate colors (start, mid1, mid2, mid(n), end). I love the color blending on dark backgrounds and would like to have black at the beginning and end so there's no sudden appearing/disappearing of shapes Shape spawn rate control: Have options to increase/decrease the amount of new objects drawn per second for so your screen can be more full or more empty as you like Even without these settings, this app is leagues ahead of anything else on the market. Awesome job, Appakabar!
Makanim Could use a bit more in the operating instructions department, but otherwise really good.