Download Magellan TRX apk 2.10.0005 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 31.0 MB
Start all of your off-road adventures with the free Magellan TRX app, the most comprehensive off-road navigation app for your smartphone. Experience thrilling new adventures on over 82,000 TRX trails and get current trail conditions and insights from the TRX user community. Share all of your own adventures by recording your tracks, waypoints, and photos and posting them to Twitter, Instagram, and myTRXjournal, the online TRX planning and sharing tool.
The Magellan TRX app gives you an intuitive trip planner, a rich trail database, freedom to record and customize your own trail rides, and connectivity with myTRXjournal, a cloud-based trail database where you and other TRX community users can search, expand, and improve the database of over 82,000 official trails and user-generated tracks to share adventures, knowledge, and experiences.
Explore Off-Road Destinations.
• Discover off-road trails in the TRX basemap across the U.S. and Canada, including 82,000+ routable US Forest Service Motor Vehicle trails and many more.
• Search for trails and OHV attractions, such as parks and points of interest (POIs), by name, location, zip code, and coordinates.
• Browse through a selection of trails near you or your destination on the detailed topographic TRX basemap or in a comprehensive list containing trail attributes and distance away from your current location.
• Save trails and their map areas to your Wish List to ride later.
Plan Off-Road Trips.
• Sync trails and POIs that you’ve saved to your Wish List with myTRXjournal, the TRX online planning and sharing tool, whenever you’re connected to Wi-Fi.
• Create and share customized trips as a collection of your favorite track recordings.
• Save the map around your trails and ride confidently with or without cell coverage.
• Upload .gpx files to myTRXjournal, where they instantly become routable tracks with waypoints in your Log, which you can access anytime on your TRX app.
Navigate Off-Road and Record Your Tracks.
• Tap the blue Map button on the TRX Dashboard to start driving on the TRX basemap find a trailhead or other off-road destination.
• Press the Track Me button to start recording your adventure as a save-able user track when you reach the staging area or trailhead.
• Add waypoints along your track, including audio recordings, Tweets with your Dirt Miles, personal photos and Instagram posts, videos, and detailed waypoint types such as trail conditions, campsites, and other relevant off-roading waypoints.
• Safely navigate back to the beginning of your adventure with one-touch backtracking.
• Save your Track with detailed attributes and commentary to capture your off-road experiences for later use or to share with other off-roaders on myTRXjournal.
Share Your Off-Road Experiences with the TRX Community.
• Share your user tracks on myTRXjournal, where all TRX users can see your customized tracks and make the most of current trail conditions.
• Take pride in being part of the TRX community, which is rapidly expanding the TRX database of OHV trails and tracks with BLM motor vehicle trails, State and National Vehicle Recreation Areas, Off-Road Parks, and user-generated tracks.
Show Off Your Achievements.
• Earn Dirt Miles that accumulate as your record tracks and ride trails, earning badges as your reach milestones along the way.
• Collect Achievement badges for riding in National Forests, collaborating with parks, and participating in events by recording your tracks and visiting new trails in different regions across the U.S. and Canada.
Get a Premium Subscription for only $34.99/year.
• Trail Navigation: Navigate trails with visual and audible guidance and warnings that alert you if you accidentally get off a trail.
• High-Resolution 3D Terrain Map View: See 3D terrain views in HD, even while you’re navigating.
Magellan part of our Maps & Navigation and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 5, 2016. Google play rating is 62.6667. Current verison is 2.10.0005. Actual size 31.0 MB.
Meh Doesn't work without cell reception, which is 90% of trails I go on.
Horrible Can't close the app. App won't find my location. I'm in Vegas. Not LA. I'm an avid OHV Jeep driver & in looking for an app to guide me, this one fails horribly. It doesn't even know where I'm starting. How will it know where I'm to go??? Useless. I was really hoping this app would be an insight into their stand alone trail GPS tablets. If this is any insight, it's worthless.
Glad I get to update my review on this app - I purchased the premium version and had a lot of trouble getting it to work, and a bad customer service experience with Magellan at first - luckily persistence paid off and I was finally able to get in touch with a real person that seemed to care about the problems and about correcting the bad customer service experience. I give the app a 4, because it needs a lot more users and interaction with the wheeling public for it to work better (trails need our input and notes so you know what you are getting into) but overall I think the app has a lot of potential if it is adopted and used by the 4 wheeling community.
Not worth the time. Lame as a "Navigation" tool. No really good way to search for anything other than what users have uploaded. Then you are at the mercy of what they decided to call it. The tracker logging feature looks like it has some potential but you will need a copilot to manage it.
I like that it is simple to use. One thing that it desperately needs is the ability to hide the tracks in both Log, and Wish List while navigating. By default they should be hidden with a check box option on each track to "make visible" so that you don't have 30 previous tracks showing up on your nav screen while navigating a fairly dense trail system. While downloading the app for Android devices is free, the Magellan Explorist trx7 GPS unit that runs this same app is nearly $600, so I will be returning it and will keep an eye on the progress of the app for future consideration.
Will not allow you to create account Does not find current location on map. Will not allow you to create account. Just has an error saying login email is invalid. I was going to buy the trx7 unit but thought I would test it first on my phone, good thing saved $650.
Worthless. Don't waste your time. Magellan Exploring TRX online shows all the trails while this app shows virtually none. I was hoping to be able to save trail maps and use this app during riding.
Great App for ORV Can't wait to try out!
Awesome Great offroad nav app