Download LSUE myMobile apk 1.09 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.1 MB
LSUE myMobile is the official app for LSU Eunice. Download it now and access information for LSUE from anywhere on your Android!
- Read the latest university and athletics news
- See events happening around campus
- Search the directory for university contact information
- Use the student checklist to keep you on track
- Sign in to myCourses
- View the academic calendar and course catalog
- Search the library
- Access your student email
- Sign in to myLSUE
- Request information on programs and services
- Contact the Admissions department and apply today!
- Explore the Financial Aid section and complete the FAFSA
- Schedule a student orientation session
- And much more!
Download the LSUE myMobile App today and connect with LSU Eunice and your Bengal Family today!
Fred Fruge part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 18, 2014. Google play rating is 65.3333. Current verison is 1.09. Actual size 3.1 MB.
So far, mostly good. Most of everything seems to be working. However, I did notice that when I click on financial aid under myLSUE it keeps showing my financial aid for the spring 2014 semester. I tried putting the current semester several times and other semesters, but it keeps doing the same thing. Just thought I'd let you know.
5 out of 5 stars The student checklist alone is worth the download! If you are new to college the checklist will guide you through the process of getting started with step-by-step instructions.
Slow I am very thankful for this app and it has great features, but for some reason it takes forever to load. Is this normal? I uninstalled it and then installed it again and it still remains slow.
It's good It serves it's purpose.
My bbb is going to College! How can you express your feelings in in other word's? !!!!
Fails to load Fails to load and doesn't let me do anything no matter how many times I try to reload it.
Won't load Can't open the app
Don't work! Constantly says error can't load data.