Download LP Sanskrit apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 613.0 KB
No one could learn Sanskrit without the aid of at least a good set of textbooks and, if possible, a congenial teacher. But Sanskrit is a very complex and demanding language, and in order to master it, one must memorise a great deal of information. This is where Liberation Philology Sanskrit can help.
Whenever you have your phone and a free moment, Liberation Philology Sanskrit presents a continuous multiple-choice test on Sanskrit vocabulary and grammar. It immediately confirms or corrects each answer, and reinforces your knowledge through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 320 levels, each testing the translation of ten words between Sanskrit and English. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 360 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Sanskrit nouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a wide range of Sanskrit verbs.
All three tests can be set to display Sanskrit words either in Devanagari script or transliterated into the Roman alphabet. A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms.
• Updated and refreshed for the latest operating systems.
• You can now adjust the length of the delay while answers are shown.
• Fewer taps are required to change levels.
David Arthur part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 27, 2014. Google play rating is 98.1818. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 613.0 KB.
Very helpful! Brush up your paradigms, dust off those aorists, sharpen up your vocab. This is a very helpful app to have in your pocket for those in-between moments. And also for a serious daily routine of memory enhancement.
A Beautiful Toy This is for students of saMskRta (and a dazzling number of other languages) who have an android or an i.device. If you're online. It provides flash.cards with four chances at defining a noun or conjugating a verb. For more advanced students, it offers a good test of your remembrance of dual verbs, but primarily it is for begiinners, the higher levels may be challenging. For beginners, it shows the devanAgari script, but the four multiple options are in transliteration (unfortunately not the accent-free HK system). It's well worth the miniscule price. ... This should be available as a PC download, for those who can't yet afford a mobile hot.spot. xØx jd