Download LP Norwegian apk 1.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 390.0 KB
Liberation Philology Norwegian is designed to help you master Norwegian vocabulary by practise. Wherever you have your phone and a free moment, it presents a continuous rolling test on the meanings and forms of Norwegian words.
• Vocabulary: Organised into 150 levels, each covering the translation of 10 vocabulary words between Norwegian and English. Some of these groups are arranged thematically, while others are designed to bring to your attention words which are easily confused, or which have false cognates in English, French, or German. Interspersed among these levels are additional cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier, for a total of 170 levels.
• Nouns: For those levels which contain nouns, a second module tests your knowledge of the endings each word takes in its definite and plural forms.
Your answers are always immediately confirmed or corrected, and your knowledge is reinforced by as much repetition as you desire. An additional module allows you to review the word-list at will.
Note: In addition to the various spoken dialects, there are two main varieties of written Norwegian. This program follows the 'bokmål' standard, which is used in the majority of written documents, and has greater mutual intelligibility with Danish and Swedish.
• Updated and refreshed for the latest operating systems.
• You can now adjust the length of the delay while answers are shown.
• Fewer taps are required to change levels.
• Adds an option to disable the use of colours for communicative purposes.
David Arthur part of our Education and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update Jan. 24, 2015. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.3. Actual size 390.0 KB.