Download LP Latin apk 1.5.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 471.0 KB
Learning a language is a complex and multi-layered process, which no computer can automate, but the study of Latin also involves extensive memorisation, which is where Liberation Philology Latin can help.
Liberation Philology Latin drills you on Latin vocabulary and grammar, through a continuous multiple-choice test that's instantly available wherever you have your phone and a free moment. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 200 levels of basic vocabulary, each testing the translation of 10 words between Latin and English. A further 148 levels cover the vocabulary of Book I of the Aeneid in sequence, followed by 300 levels of intermediate vocabulary. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 732 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Latin nouns.
• Adjectives & Pronouns: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Latin adjectives, pronouns, and pronominal adjectives.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate regular and irregular Latin verbs.
• Participles: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Latin participles.
A further module allows you to review the word-list and paradigms.
• Corrections in the Participles module.
• New setting to accommodate colour-blind users.
David Arthur part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 10, 2016. Google play rating is 94.5833. Current verison is 1.5.1. Actual size 471.0 KB.
Excellent app. I built a tool exactly like this a few years ago, but the word set this provides is so much better. This is an EXCELLENT app. Well designed and good content. I'd like to request a category JUST FOR all adverbs, but you can get your adverb fix if you spend enough time with the vocab section.
Extremely good, builds vocabulary quickly. Intuitive interfaces. Use of repetition and immediate feedback is a winning strategy for learning. Function I would like to see is a quick cumulative review of all sections previously studied.
Very good app This is easy to use, responsive, and strikes a good balance between repetition and extension of the material to be learned. Good value for money.
Best Latin Study Tool Hands down the best and easiest to use Latin Study tool outside of having a tutor or class.
Incredibly good A very practical aid for intermediate and beyond vocabulary, plus conjugation and declension. It just keeps getting better. Thank you so much! Idea for future: Some way for the app to remember words you got wrong and then review them.
Brilliant This it's an excellent app for learning and revising Latin. It's well worth the cost!
Good app Really good app for practice. Find it useful when I've not got much time and want to just refresh my knowledge.
I built a tool exactly like this a few years ago, but the word set this provides is so much better. This is an EXCELLENT app. Well designed, with good content. I'm glad to see the addition of a section for particles as well as for adjectives and pronouns. Very cool.
Really useful app Truly practical tool for learning grammar and vocabulary. Well worth it if you seriously want to hammer those pesky declensions and conjugations into a recalcitrant brain.