Download LP Icelandic apk 1.3.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 385.0 KB
Liberation Philology Icelandic helps you improve your knowledge of the Icelandic language through practice-driven memorisation.
Whenever you have your phone and a free moment, it offers a continuous multiple-choice test on Icelandic vocabulary and grammar. Each answer you give is immediately confirmed or corrected, and your knowledge is reinforced by repetition.
• Vocabulary: 249 levels, each testing the translation of 10 words between Icelandic and English. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 280 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and to decline all types of Icelandic nouns.
• Pronouns: Tests your ability to decline Icelandic pronouns, masculine, feminine, singular, and plural.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and to conjugate all types of Icelandic verbs.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the paradigms for nouns, verbs, and pronouns.
• Corrections in the Nouns module.
David Arthur part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 19, 2016. Google play rating is 85.0. Current verison is 1.3.1. Actual size 385.0 KB.
Easy and effective - great for learning vocabulary The LP series of apps are a great way for learning tons of vocabulary in small chuncks. They don't have sound but that keeps the apps small. When you think you know a set of ten words well enough you can choose to go up to the next level and learn another ten words. If you already know how a language sounds or if all you need is to read a language then this way works just fine. I've been using using the Ancient Greek one and love it. If you like the Icelandic go for the Old Norse one too as Icelandic hasn't changed that much from the Norse, not like English has from the Old English.