Download Lottery Pool Boss apk 1.5.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
Lottery pools are a lot of fun, but keeping track of who paid, who didn’t and who owes what can be confusing. The Lottery Pool Boss App helps you end 'lottery pool confusion' by allowing you to effortlessly manage all of your office lottery pools! It's so simple and intuitive, you will wonder why you did not start using it sooner!
With Lottery Pool Boss, you’ll be able to manage your office lottery pool simply and easily:
- Create and track your pools based on lottery types and dates
- View Powerball and Mega Millions lottery results
- Give each pool a unique name
- Allow players to prepay for pools
- Track prepaid transactions and funds
- Low prepaid balance notifications
- Email prepaid balance and complete transaction history
- Auto pool buy-in for prepaid players
- Email messages to all of your players in each unique pool
- Send email confirmation of payment to individual players
- Announce new pool to active players via email
- Link previous winning pool to new pool with rolled-over winnings
- Track winning pools
- Identify unpaid players by pool and amount
- Add and remove players from your pools
- Backup and restore all of your pool and player data
- Bug fixes
- Update to latest version of Adobe AIR
- Bug fixes
- Fixed Powerball and Mega Millions results feed
- Minor enhancements
- Set dollar amount threshold for notifying players of low prepaid balance
- Send email notifications for current prepaid balance including transaction details and history
- Delete individual prepaid transactions
- UI Enhancements
DigitalSaguaro part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 7, 2015. Google play rating is 61.0. Current verison is 1.5.1. Actual size 13.0 MB.
Started running a pool of 22 people on this. Then, I got an update that f'd up the whole game. The application will not open anymore, lost my data and history records and funds. Haaaaaaa.... i want to scream right now.
Nice App Works great. Only problem is no matter what settings I use, every player is considered paid for every pool I create even after deselecting this option.
I can't do anything but add people's names. I can't create a pool, or do anything with funds
Great app It has everything I need to Start a good lottery pool.
I have been looking for something like this for a while to manage my office pool. The App is well thought out and is extremely intuitive & easy to use
Just what I needed This is perfect for the various pools I manage with my coworkers and family, thank you.
Been waiting for an app like this! I have been running a work pool for years now, and this app will make it so much easier. Thanks for creating this app, and making my work pool easier.
This is a great app, which has the ability to make my life easier, at least the part that deals with the lottery pool. I am able to add my own regional lottery pools, and see who plays in them. Unfortunately, both of my email accounts are not sending the group e-mails, just the individual ones. In addition, I can not see a subtotal of funds I am supposed to have in my group. Lastly, it does not send e-mail reminders to participants who are below their threshold, so they don't get reminders. Does anyone know how to remedy any of these issues? For now, I still have to manually do these tasks.
Just wondering... I run a 10 person pool but with mine I don't want to go and pick up tickets at every draw. Is there a multi draw feature? I can purchase 10 draws which will carry me about a month. This feature will make my life so much easier. Also is there no place to enter your own numbers from tickets purchased? Thanks for your prompt response!
Not proven nor approved Sadly this method has not been approved or "blessed" by the lottery council which makes all the difference if there ever be a mishap of liability. -keep in mind this is not the first nor only lottery pool online tryed before.
Great app Very easy to use, well worth the asking price. Thank you developer! One question where can I find the backup file I create in the options menu?
Can add the ticket/numbers Only allowed me too add players and pools, didn't allow me to record the ticket details. Why did it need access to my camera?
Not so good you could do better on a excel sheet. this app is horrible.