Download Liverpool Love apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone

25 Oct
Liverpool Love

Posted by Crosby Associates Ltd in Lifestyle | Oct. 25, 2012 | 0 Comments

Apk file size: 927.0 KB

Liverpool Love is a unique Art exhibition raising money for charity. The exhibition culminates in an auction from which 90% of the profits will go to Claire House Children’s Hospice and the remaining 10% will go to National Museums Liverpool.

This app for your mobile phone will help you to learn more about the exhibition and whilst you are visiting the exhibition you can use the Exhibit Art Scan to scan the QR Codes by selected pieces to find out more about what you are viewing.

Crosby Associates Ltd part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Oct. 25, 2012. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 927.0 KB.

Download liverpool-love.apk 927.0 KB

Similar applications


Leave A Comment