Download LiveReportPro apk v1.4.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
- Get on the air live in broadcast quality with a single button.
- Works with connections 3G and higher
- Record and edit audio on your Android and then inserted edited cuts into your live report.
- Write or dictate a script on your Android and insert edited audio for playback in your live report.
- Listen for live cue on your handset or through headphones.
Choose between 3 codecs for best connection.
LiveReportPro allows reporters to quickly get on the air live in broadcast quality simply by launching an app and pressing one button. The primary purpose of LiveReportPro is to replace the live shots that are typically broadcast in phone quality because the reporter has just arrived on the scene and has not had an opportunity to set up equipment for a broadcast quality live shot.
It is a software to software solution and does not require the purchase of hardware at the studio end. It works with a receiver application run which runs on PC or Mac. Go to livereportpro.com (currently still under construction) for more information.
* Added Player component to allow users to queue up multiple cuts to be played on the air
* Now associated with .mp3 files so you can import audio into LiveReportPro
* To import audio into LiveReportPro, open an .mp3 file from file browser and open with LiveReportPro
* Audio played from Scripts or Player will now play out simultaneously with audio from microphone
* Users that are queued and waiting to go live will now hear "loopback" audio from the current live/active user
Synergy CNS part of our Productivity and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 11, 2014. Google play rating is 85.7143. Current verison is v1.4.0. Actual size 12.0 MB.
Best For Broadcast Engineers Fellow broadcast engineers, I reviewed BGAN satellites, troubleshooted many radio stations Outside Broadcasts . . . Believe when i say this is simply the BEST for an engineer who is on UMTS, LTE, WiMax, Wi-Fi, Optic, UMC to ISDN, ADSL to WiFi, LAN and HSDPA. Be above 3G. The 44khz sounds here. I am about to do a 12 hours live radio broadcast, it is so stable on Win 7, iPad 2 and Android tops it all with sound and speed. To go Live, go LiveReportPro.