Download Little Boy Blue, Mother Goose apk 1.1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 73.0 MB
Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award
The farm has gone awry in this silly remake of a Mother Goose classic.
ABOUT THE STORYBOOKS?
Agnitus has taken a fresh spin on the classic nursery rhyme from Mother Goose & others. Sometime, we have modified the famous kids fables & tales so they resonate more with today's toddlers, young readers, kids & audiences. While they are not "Bob's Books" like readers for early learning, these interactive 3D storybooks with voice over or read along are like picture books and board books that toddlers & kids enjoy a lot & read them over & over again. While most of these classic storybooks have been done by many app developers, we hope that the fun, interactive, vibrant & engaging 3D graphics will make these read along books for kids, a new favourite.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The app is designed for boys, girls, little kids, kid, kidz, toddler, toddlers, baby, and babies. For preschool children and toddlers, 2 year old kids, 3 year old kids, 4 year old kids & 5 year old kids including those with learning disabilities & autism. The application is widely used for home schooling, home work, practicing at home, in kindergarten classroom, day cares, preschools, early childhood development centers, CDC, montessori, nursery and more.
Many parents and teachers working with developmentally delayed, autism, autistic kids, kids with learning disabilities, use this app.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100* Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
Agnitus part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 24, 2014. Google play rating is 92.5. Current verison is 1.1.0. Actual size 73.0 MB.
Just amazing animation and really colorful environment