Download Let's See! West India Guide apk 2.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.5 MB
Let’s See West India!
“Let’s See West India!” is an interactive ‘Travel & Tourist Guide’ to take along while visiting wonderful destinations in Incredible India.
We wish to take ‘The Explorer in You’ to Explore this beautiful country name India!
“Let’s See North India!” will make your trip simpler and easier by providing the following info:
* Crisp Information about most of the destinations in India.
* An overview in a structured fashion about the tourist attractions in the particular destination.
* Highlights of the attraction &
* Things to be noted and taken care during the trip.
Our idea is to make your trip easier and simpler by providing relevant info.
* Map View: The tourist attractions are marked in the Map for better visibility.
* Phrase Book: Important words and their translation in the local language are provided to avoid communication problems.
* Plan My Trip: Get free plans, quotes, expert local advice for your trip to these Exotic Locations.
Goa: Goa – Historical Places & Goa – Adventure, Wildlife & Shopping.
Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Girnar, Kutch & Somnath.
Maharashtra: Alibaug, Aurangabad, Ganpatipule, Kolad, Kolhapur, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Matheran, Mumbai (Bombay), Murud, Nagpur, Nasik (Nasikh), Panchgani (Panchghani), Pune, Raigad, Ratnagiri & Shirdi.
Rajasthan: Ajmir (Ajmier), Alwar, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Chittorgarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh, Mount Abu, Pushkar, Ranthambore, Sariska, Udaipur.
Union Territories: Daman & Diu and Lakshadweep Islands.
Tags: India, Tour, Travel, Trip, Locals, Visitors, Attractions, Places, Guide, Transit, Holidays, Destinations, Sightseeing, Package, Romantic, Honeymoon, Exotic.
Let's See India! part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update April 10, 2014. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 2.2. Actual size 2.5 MB.
Good but better
Knowledgeful Its good but some places r not mentioned like Manikarn in kullu. Its a vry beautiful place having hot water springs n lots of more
Superb app. All tourisam information in my mobile. Thanks.
Gud...but Cover more trekking places of maharashtra...