Download Lektz eBook Reader apk 4.8.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 8.5 MB
Lektz is an easy to use ebook reader application that ensures a pleasant reading experience. The reader interface has a fresh feel and smooth transitions that make you read book after book on it. Lektz Reader supports EPUB2, EPUB3 and PDF format ebooks on Android Smartphones and tablets.
- Read books stored on your SD Card as well as those purchased from Lektz Publisher Stores.
- A detailed list view of the books with ease sorting options (Author, Title and Recently Read).
- Dynamic page orientation to landscape or portrait.
- Right-To-Left page orientation for reading RTL language eBooks.
- Change the font size.
- Change the brightness and themes to suit your reading.
- Add Notes to a page and Bookmark them as well.
- Like what you're reading on Lektz? Share it with the world using the social sharing options (Facebook).
- Navigate to a page from anywhere in the book with TOC and Go To options.
- Delete any books in the list as per your preference.
- Online help content.
- Auto Sync of bookmarks and notes(on/off).
- Total book page number
- Slider navigation for entire book
- First and Last page indication
- Fade effect while reading
- Sync time stamp on the Library
- Mathjax support (Fixed Layout)
- Added sample book
- EPUB 3 Fixed Layout reader support (landscape mode)
- EPUB 3 Media-overlay support for Reflow and Fixed layout books
- Highlight selected text
- Custom font support
- Add a Note for selected text
- Search selected text
- Share selected text via Facebook and Twitter
- Full book search
Lektz Sync Annotation is disabled, will be available in the upcoming version.
More features are in the pipeline from Team Lektz. Do connect with us on the Lektz Forum at WWW.lektz.com or talk to us at [email protected]
New feature - Zooming image in reader page
AEL Data Services LLP part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update July 22, 2016. Google play rating is 67.8378. Current verison is 4.8.8. Actual size 8.5 MB.
Best Reader Its very nice app to read ebooks with many special features
Slow It has bad PDF support.The epub has only night and Sophia theme background
Good One Had downloaded this app sometime back (way back in May 2013). Though the app claimed to support various formats of ebooks including some features of ePub3, I didnt prefer to use this reader cos of navigation issues within the book. Today morning while browsing the play store, happened to see an update released by Lektz and installed it without any high hopes (just to while away the time till my son wakes up :-) ). But to my surprise the performance of the app has improved drastically and gives a good reading experience. Able to navigate through the book without any issues. Even chapter to chapter navigation was in a flash (Checked with a moderate sized ebook. Of course will check with a very larger file ;-) ). Though there are some very minor issues that I had identified, its true that the reader gives a good reading experience to users.
Best UI I love its UI very user friendly!!!! Excellent audio and video support!!!
Pretty good new version of apps is working good.. I like the new design of lektz reader..
Won't work Page turning won't work. Navigation is a joke.
Nice reader, maybe the second best epub3 reader Needs a few things things though: - text/BG colour customization IN NIGHT MODE - page numbering from start of book, not HTML file - tap left/right to change page, not just fling. If you need EPUB3, gitden reader is worth a look as well.
Slow, locks up all the time
Crash when open large pdf Would be nice to be able to see the preview of the document on the shelf. Always crash when open a large pdf file.
Super Good one.
Good epub and pdf reader This new version works fine in my xperia, but reader is still slow.
thrashthrash didn't even open a book. don't waste your bandwidth.
Garbage why would anyone ever want an ereader that can't reflow text while zoomed?
Beautiful Holo Design Slow to load epub book
Crash on click menu android 4.1