Download Learn Arabic With Maha apk 1.0.2 free for Android smartphone

22 Mar
Learn Arabic With Maha

Posted by Ali Raza in Education | March 22, 2015 | 22 Comments

Apk file size: 14.0 MB

This is a new Android App for beginner students of Learn Arabic with Maha.

Every lesson will be about a short phrase, i will be repeating the phrases more times so it can help you memorize is easier.
If you have any questions, doubts or suggestions, you are all welcome to give us feedback with App.

I am sure with the help of our you will be able to learn Arabic 80% very easily and little more efforts or practice, you can covered remaining 20%.

This App is 100% free and you can watch all videos absolutely free of cost.

Whats new

    Bug Fixes

Ali Raza part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 22, 2015. Google play rating is 97.5758. Current verison is 1.0.2. Actual size 14.0 MB.

Download learn-arabic-with-maha.apk 14.0 MB

22 Comments

faisal wahab

Learn Arabic With Maha very nice and interesting app clean fast working well design great graphics i love this app

uv patel

Learn Arabic With Maha Very nice app for learn arabic

Suman Ansari

Learn Arabic With Maha Wowwww really awesome and unique app for those who wants to learn arabic language,,, This app can help to learn arabic,,,,good job developer,,, i love it!

Zumanio Lee

Great Very good. This is really outstanding app nice concept and great idea. Thanks

subhan safdar

Wow very nice Its realy very helpful to learn arabic. Unique video demonstration ! Superb

sanam baig

Amazing and Clean work keep it up Addictive interface and great Idea. Nice work I realy appreciate it Thanks

Imaan Ali

nice videos nice app for beginner for learn arabic language easily with videos and practices. recommended.

Kushi Nadahima

Learn Arabic With Maha This is a new Android App for beginner students of Learn Arabic with Maha.

Minh Ngoc

nice wowww really an awesome app, unieque video demonstration, very good, I like it

Jeff Robinson

Learn Arabic with Maha <3 wow amazing app *,* for learn arabic its such a easy way to learn arabic in your smart phone *,* very good concept :) <3 !!!

Ahmad Abbas

Nice videos tutorial Superb videos tutorial, really nice and recommend to others,

Lid Mine

Woow Very good work its simple awesome app,amazing app love it. no match for this app

Way Way

Learn Arabic With Maha Nice app Very nice app for learn arabic language , itx great video tutorial .

Muhammad Yousaf

Very helpful Super app very useful to learn Arabic language .

Tanmoy Singha

Perfect This is really a perfect app. Highly recommended.

Muhammad Younas

nice tutorial very nice app for learning arabic langugage , nice tutor with nice way to explian everything. excellent , recommended to everyone.

Falcon Falcon

Nice Awesome, superb app. Good work. I like it

irfan jan

Very nice Superb app for learn arabic language , recommend

Ecity moe

Nice app Very nice app for learn arabic language , itx great video tutorial .

Naseer Kamboh

Nice Really nice app owesome

Khan Muhammad

nice app for learn arabic very good app for learning arabic language for begginer

asif Khan

Nice app Good app for learning arabic

Leave A Comment