Download Leadership Games apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Entrepreneurship is an inside job. It is an internal race and sometimes we get stuck and need a little help to get to the next mile marker. The UnBEATable Entrepreneur LeadershipGames System will coach you to go the distance. Be a Distance Runner and a Finish Line Champion!
Why Games in the Workplace?
Growing your employees and teams emotional intelligence takes a new kind of perspective in today’s market. Like this old saying:
Tell me… I will forget
Show me… I may remember
Involve me… I will understand
Like this proverb suggests we can better grow our organization if we are all involved (manager and team members) in an active experience. Discussions in the “bored” room or in the meeting place can be non-productive. The LeadershipGames technology will bring creative problem solutions, team building, learning, enthusiasm and more vitality to your team. Use the UnBeatable Entrepreneur Critical Skill Sets as a guide for the many games that you can do together in order to “PLAY TO WIN”.
Outcomes you can expect…
Outcomes such as better communications and relationship building skills with the ability to move beyond old thought patterns, managing emotions and tapping into the creative genius of the team can be optimized through play. This means creating a space where people can express their creativity, solve problems, deal with stress, conflict and disappointments. It takes courage to face uncertainty and to bump up against repeated failures as we discover new answers to old habitual problems.
Why you might want to play Leadership Games in your meetings and business retreats.
• To grow leadership
• To tap into the talent of your team members
• To solve problems creativity
• To create out of the box thinking
• To build powerful relationships and team bonding
• To add excitement and variety
• To create a sense of urgency
• To have fun and manage stress
• To learn to manage change
Situations where you might want to use Leadership Games
• Business Development or Planning Sessions
• Customer Relationship Building Sessions
• Evaluation of Cost and Budgets
• Implementation and Progress Updates
• Staff Off-Sites
• Problem Solving Sessions
• Team Building Sessions
• Routine (Boring) Meetings
• Warm-up Exercises
• Story Telling Interactions
• Group Discussions
• Paired Shares
• Creative Problem Solving Methods
• The Case Study
• Simulated Games and Role Plays
Excellence Training LLC. part of our Business and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Feb. 24, 2014. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.