Download Lady Cycle apk 2.3.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.4 MB
Lady Cycle is...
* very save: based on the symptothermal method of the workgroup for natural family planning (NFP)
* very private: protects your privacy via password and by keeping your data local (no automated cloud syncs)
* completely free: voluntary in-app donations are possible
* Enter, visualize, and analyze your menstrual cycles
* Natural contraception: savely determine the fertile and infertile days of your cycle
* Natural conception: maximize your chances of pregnancy by predicting your most fertile days
* Self-awareness. explore the interrelationship between your body and psyche across your cycles
* Pregnancy: estimate the day of conception, birth, and track relevant symptoms
* PDF report: get a well-arranged overview across all your cycles and symptoms
* iButton compatible: read in your temperature data directly via a bluetooth reader (see bit.ly/21aM0Se)
* User friendy: includes tutorial, NFP manual, useful references, as well as import, export, and backup functionalities
Please do not hesitate to contact us for feedback, suggestions, and feature requests. Simply write a short email to [email protected]
You can find further information and a screenshot tutorial on our homepage http://www.ladycycle.com/
Your Lady Cycle Developer Team
- Introduce cycle types: normal, pregnant, post birth, hormonal contraception, peri-menopausal, post-menopausal
- Statistics takes into account cycle types and new use break option to exclude cycles
- Automatic backup improvements
- Pregnancy view improvements
- Pregnancy and ovulation test in entry form
- Option to manually set conception day
- Option to hide ovulation day estimation
- Option to manually specify the duration of the luteal phase for mens prediction
- Improve apptext and bugfixes
unidesigner part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update June 26, 2016. Google play rating is 78.3505. Current verison is 2.3.5. Actual size 5.4 MB.
I'm in between of not liking it and it's ok.... I don't like the layout... I don't like how you have to continually go back to the calendar to add your period days... I don't like how it makes you do a check Mark twice after adding in info.... I don't like that you can't track when you've had sex... ok.... maybe I just don't like it
New and improved!! I love the new widget this app has. Very discreet, yet let's me know my next cycle is! The app itself is customizable, and very easy to use! Loving the new improvements!
This app rocks! Really great app and I like the new widget. Not sure why some rate it so low. I find it easy to use and attractively designed
Love it Just a little confused on how the widget works and the colors behind the lady silhouette on the main page mean...
Excellent Out of the apps I've tried, ladycycle is the most comprehensive and allows me to record the exact data I want. I found it complicated at first but the online tutorial really helps. I haven't got to grips with everything yet but I'm prepared to make the effort just because this app is so detailed and genuinely committed to providing women with contraceptive choices that are hormone free. If I stay pregnancy free for a year I will definitely be donating!
Force closing when uploadind data from SD card. For some reason it force closes everytime I attempt to load saved data from SD card. Now I lost over a year of data. Not happy.
Wonderful app This is a great app for your lady parts and time.
Awesom Mast tha
Easy to use, good tutorial, nice interface, add free :) Just started to use it, looks much better than others I tried.
LadyCycle!<3 I LOVE this app it's my most fav one on Google Play!!!
Meh This doesn't do anything special for me, not compared to My Days or OvuView. It's layout isn't very sleek and the program is a bit clumsy. Not worth the price in my opinion. *Saying OvuView is outdated and unreliable is libel. You wanted your app rated, so I did. It's not discrete, it's clumsy, and it's poorly developed. That's my opinion. Welcome to the internet.
Difficult to use
Extremely helpful Finually a way to prevent pregnancy without the nasty side effects, like cancer, of contraceptives!
Couldn't submit birth year I tried entering my birth year of 1977 several times. It gave the msg that 1950 was the cut off, which should allow for 1977. Eventually I tried 1950 & that was accepted, but that's my mother's age, not mine!
What the If you can navigate it all the power to you. I like that you could add a lot more info to your cycle. I would like to have been able to go to the calendar to add info and to have a place that said started or ended.
Best app among similar ones I love this app so much! After installing and uninstalling a dozen of similar apps I tried this one and it hasn't disappointed me in nearly 2 years. Amazing layout, no ads, I can enter as much or as little as I want. Keep up the great work!!!!
The most unuser friendly app ever Every time i try to navigate anywhere on this app it asks to re-enter details on the form. I would rather keep track of my body details on pen and paper than use this app.