Download KuBo - Dice Roller RPG apk 1.6.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
KuBo Lite is the definitive RPG dice simulator!
We aim to bring you the best RPG 3d Dices so you can play tabletop games as you have always done! Roll the dices and play your favorite RPG tabletop games like pathfinder or d&d! Now with optimized beautiful graphics.
Current version includes:
- Advanced 3D graphics and icons.
- Multiple dice 3D simulation.
- Dice size and color customization.
- Result calculator.
- Intuitive interactivity and menus.
- Full control of the physics. Roll the dice both shaking phone and using touch functionality.
- OpenGL ES 1.x and 2.0 compatible, so KuBo will work on most smartphones and tablets.
- Tested on: Nexus7, Galaxy family (Ace, Y, S, SII, SIII, Note...), HTC family (Wildfire S, Desire S, Desire HD...) and more...
- Android 2.2 or newer.
- SD Card.
- 30 Mb Free RAM. (During Install)
If you have any problems or suggestions we will try to give you personal attention. You can contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or a twit to @levelapp.lab.
And remember: If you like it, rate us and share!
LevelApp Dev. Team.
- This app has been redesigned. DiceRoller RPG is now KuBo!
- 3D shapes' colors have been updated.
- Unlimited dice combination
- App suports Android 4.0.+, 4.1.+ and 4.2
- Improved graphics!
levelApp part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 22, 2013. Google play rating is 84.2105. Current verison is 1.6.1. Actual size 14.0 MB.
What the Hell. This is worth a dollar. Pretty cool. Update: worked until now, all I get is a white screen. Please fix.
Well played The only issue thus far is that the counter doesn't always give the correct total for the numbers rolled. Otherwise its a well done and fun app.
Well worth the buying Awesome. The 3D effect alone is great but the way you can add extra dice post-roll and even alter their colour to differentiate is well thought out. Top shelf.
Force closes... On my GNex running CM10 and my Galaxy Tab 10.1 running CM9.
Great RPG tool I have been using this for my sessions and it works great. Easy to use stable and we dont have to fumble for dice each time there is an encounter. Very comprehensive. Two thumbs up.