Download KIT apk 1.2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.1 MB
KIT: Keep In Touch
Introductory price for a limited time!!
Now with tablet support, PIN options, updated visuals & colors, option to pick contacts, and more! Check out our website for screenshots and details!
KIT is a one of a kind, multiple purpose application that can be used to either track a phone’s location by checking yourself or physical items in and out, scanning capabilities, GPS location option, placing a panic call in case of emergency, Google Voice option for device’s without a cellular connection, and more!
KIT is always being improved and new features being added. Please support our development by purchasing KIT and providing us much information for us to improve upon KIT’s features and add new ones by emailing us with your feedback and support at [email protected]
Just some of the current uses and future development for KIT include:
* Safety tracking: Track your child based on simple scans or GPS!
* Attendance: School or Work! Place QR Codes in doorways to track in/out statuses!
* Check In & Check Out purposes
* Inventory tracking
* Status information
* Panic situations, call for help
* Personal location tracking
* And many more!!!
Current options include:
* Big, easy to read buttons
* Sending information by text message, email, or both.
* Personal tracking. In & Out information not sent and only viewed on device.
* Panic Call for calling a designated number quickly in case of an emergency which also sends the device’s location!
* Current Status to show last in and out.
* Check Map to show current location in Google Maps.
* Reset Status will reset current in and out.
* Google Voice option to use Google Voice for text messaging. (Google Voice account needed)
* Use Location option to turn on or off GPS tracking. (Will give warning if you try to use it and disabled)
* Sound option to turn on and off when buttons are pressed.
* Vibrate option to turn vibration on and off when buttons are pressed.
* Settings are password protected by a pin number that you set. Default pin is 0000.
* PIN option to turn security fro settings on and off.
* Option to clear all numbers
* Contact buttons to add number from device's contact list
With KIT you can scan a QR Code that you create or use the device’s GPS to check in or out. You can configure how and where the information is sent.
To use scanning feature, you will need to have a scanning application installed.
To use Location In & Out, Use Location needs to be enabled in Settings.
Although 5 panic call numbers can be set, only ONE can currently be used.
Future development for KIT will also include sending the information similar to in/out boards, inventory database, etc. Based on need and scope, we will customize KIT for your organization or needs. Contact us at [email protected] for more information about this future development.
The permissions used by KIT are needed for sending GPS location, sending location messages, calling panic numbers, using Google Voice accounts, etc.
Information is ONLY sent to destinations YOU designate.
Please contact us at [email protected] with your experience using KIT, suggestions, and future needs.
Please test and play with all of the options in KIT. KIT is intended to be a supporting tool for communication & safety and is not intended to replace common sense solutions, 911 calls, or a means of protecting yourself.
* Current Location to Current Status & Clear Status notifications
* Option to choose the location provider to use, any, GPS or Network
* Warning if changing PIN & PIN Security in Settings is disabled
* Visual updates & color themes
* Warning for PIN security for Settings when enabling & disabling
* Rearranged buttons in Main Screen for better flow
* Getting location on first use if Use Location enabled
* Format of Status descriptions when reset
MyApps4Mobiles part of our Tools and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update June 30, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.2.0. Actual size 2.1 MB.