Download KinderSmarts apk 2.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 37.0 MB
Kindersmarts is a comprehensive app including all the kindergarten literacy skills. Skills are taught, practiced and rewarded. Three sections designed by teachers for teachers include: About Print, Sounds, I Read Words and Check Yourself. Once a child has earned enough “Bug Badges” They can go off to “Bugland” where they can play games aimed at strengthening their fine motor skills.
Teachers will find it easy to use Kindersmarts, because it integrates so easily into the Common Core and lesson preparation. You can count on BugbrainED to to provide low-cost, educational apps for teachers, by teachers.
Parents can be assured that the app activities match what is required for Kindergarten Common Core Literacy.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* The “Check Yourself” section tests your child’s learning and shows you the scores.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Gameland offer constant motivation to earn "Bug Badges" so they can play games.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
*Gives your child a head start on kindergarten skills.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics and games holds your child’s attention.
* Individualized feedback every step of the way.
This version adds the ability to track student's scores in an online database where teacher's are able to view their entire class' scores from the Check Yourself section.
Bugbrained part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 13, 2015. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 2.6. Actual size 37.0 MB.